We need sign WR and TE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I would say no to a FA WR....Britt, Quick, Bailey, Austin....there is enough there. Cook, Kendricks, Harkey, Bayer (leads the team in muffed punt recoveries after all) is a good, versatile group, I would not touch TE either. On O the team has much more pressing needs. QB position to be situated, C and the left side of the line. Is Robinson going to be a NFL top notch LT, if not, the Rams need to find one. If so, the Rams need to find a LG. Need a C either way.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
No, we need Larry Fitzgerald! That dude is a beast and how are the Cards going to retain him next year? Can you imagine Fitzgerald, Desean Jackson, AND Vernon Davis on our team? Than we would be BEAST!

I can't imagine those guys under Fisher, IMO Fisher is fine with our TE's and WRs. I don't think many realize how good Harkey is nor how damned much of a space eater he is.

IMO if we don't see a QB in the first we think is worth it we go o-line again in the first ,our young rec. corps is improving and for now are pretty cap friendly. IF I was going to go for FA ,I'd go linebacker

BuZzB29

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No no we need beast push push forward, offense bigger muscles for pancake win!

Davis Austin will big battle for Edmund Fitzgerald trade?!

The bold is do it. Yep Oline must have two step back times and Limit step back and step back than four times. Then must push forward and beast push forward. They will better Oline then give us more time when bradford can throw a time.

BuZzB29

I would say no to a FA WR....Britt, Quick, Bailey, Austin....there is enough there. Cook, Kendricks, Harkey, Bayer (leads the team in muffed punt recoveries after all) is a good, versatile group, I would not touch TE either. On O the team has much more pressing needs. QB position to be situated, C and the left side of the line. Is Robinson going to be a NFL top notch LT, if not, the Rams need to find one. If so, the Rams need to find a LG. Need a C either way.

We have waste our times in four years because we are suck our Wrs team but we are lucky have on Britt because Britt is great number #2... we need looking for number one.. we can draft college from Center or LG that is simple..

fearsomefour

Legend
We have waste our times in four years because we are suck our Wrs team but we are lucky have on Britt because Britt is great number #2... we need looking for number one.. we can draft college from Center or LG that is simple..
That is one way to do it. In terms of spending big money on a FA WR, I disagree with doing it that way.

BuZzB29

ryan-renolds-sly-smile.gif

:).. badass baby.. :)

BuZzB29

That is one way to do it. In terms of spending big money on a FA WR, I disagree with doing it that way.

Um. Show me who make moneys alot from our defense players and offense players? Let me check the list.. let me know.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
No? U don't watch the rams? Why?
No. What I meant is that we don't do the whole "Don't you watch the games?" thing here. We give benefit of the doubt that someone has indeed watched the games, but they just have a different opinion on them.

BuZzB29

No. What I meant is that we don't do the whole "Don't you watch the games?" thing here. We give benefit of the doubt that someone has indeed watched the games, but they just have a different opinion on them.

Haha. U are funny. I did watch the rams games. I think, we have a problem defense and CB.. I think, we should blame on CB when they are away on WR or no coverage on wr or TE. And sometime we don't have enough offense score by Wrs.

fearsomefour

Legend
Um. Show me who make moneys alot from our defense players and offense players? Let me check the list.. let me know.
You are talking about signing Dez Bryant or someone like that that will cost $10M a year or more. No thanks. For that amount of money the Rams could sign a FA Olineman, resign Barksdale, Kendricks and maybe add a depth FA LB. Return on investment. One very expensive WR (that is physically similar to Quick) when the Oline struggles? Again, not how I would do it.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I have no problem drafting O-line. But I'd prefer a center with a few years under his belt. If Barrett Jones is up to to the task after Scott Wells is gone, so be it.

i'd like to see us start jones and barnes for the rest of the season so we would know what we need in the draft.

BuZzB29

You are talking about signing Dez Bryant or someone like that that will cost $10M a year or more. No thanks. For that amount of money the Rams could sign a FA Olineman, resign Barksdale, Kendricks and maybe add a depth FA LB. Return on investment. One very expensive WR (that is physically similar to Quick) when the Oline struggles? Again, not how I would do it.

Check here about cap sales. http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/st.-louis-rams/

we have four guys make money alot by Bradford, Quinn, Long and #55 Right?. Then cheap all our team. I wonder if cheap our team cuz not a great our team that means winless?. Don't worry it. Let me figure out. I think, we should sign by Fitzpatrick, Vernon David and DeSean Jackson will be a great for us. We will get wins games that make me happy..

Change my mind that I think, we should sign Fitzgerald better than Dez Bryant. If we have problem our line then. Tell them Oline must practice to push forward and push forward than step back and step back.

I think, Chris Long played well but he make moneys alot right? And #55 LB make moneys alot too?. Do u think? They are good defense and beast defense?

Last edited by a moderator:

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
i'd like to see us start jones and barnes for the rest of the season so we would know what we need in the draft.
A lot of teams could crap the bed and the Rams could go to the playoffs with that 9-7 record.