We need sign WR and TE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Why? No no?. Dude. We have a problem our WR for since 4 years now because we don't have a great WR. Then Bradford need help so badly. We must sign Dez Bryant and power beast is Vernon David and power fast run is DeSean Jackson. I can image if Bradford can throw the three powers guys. He can easy to throw and best weapons our offense score.
We have problems at QB....Vernon Davis is approaching 30.....Dez wants $20 million a year...We need O-Linemen...and QB's...not receivers....well, I would like to draft DGB in the 5th....but gotta build this team through the draft...stay the course....

BuZzB29

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have no problem drafting O-line. But I'd prefer a center with a few years under his belt. If Barrett Jones is up to to the task after Scott Wells is gone, so be it.

We can drafting Oline as a Center if you need. I believed in you bro.. Our Oline must practice and practice how does push to forward and push forward. That is very important. If they are weak as step back and step back that too much cuz they are weakness.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
We can drafting Oline as a Center if you need. I believed in you bro.. Our Oline must practice and practice how does push to forward and push forward. That is very important. If they are weak as step back and step back that too much cuz they are weakness.

Did I let you down?

BuZzB29

We have problems at QB....Vernon Davis is approaching 30.....Dez wants $20 million a year...We need O-Linemen...and QB's...not receivers....well, I would like to draft DGB in the 5th....but gotta build this team through the draft...stay the course....

Wow. Dez Bryant wanted 20 millions a year? Damn crazy.. well.. Vernon David is 30 years old but 30 years old is not old yet and still good play a speed. If is only too old at 35 to 37 years old that is problem! I am thinking if we can sign by DeSean Jackson and Vernon David. Bradford will exciting about to see the fast our offense score by Vernon David and DeSean Jackson? !

BuZzB29

What happened when we missed to draft on Watkins? Did u see Watkins a great play by Buffalo Bills?

BuZzB29

YES!! And while we are at it, we should sign Shady McCoy, JJ Watt, Patrick Willis, Richard Sherman and maybe see if the Giants will trade us Odell Beckham Jr straight up for Chris Givens!!! :confused:

Giants won't trade us Beckham because they keep him. They are not dumb. Hey. What happened on Watkins when we missed to draft on Watkins? :(

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I'm not buying this thread, but I have to chime in that his name's not "Vernon David" -- it's "Vermin Davis".

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
No, we need Larry Fitzgerald! That dude is a beast and how are the Cards going to retain him next year? Can you imagine Fitzgerald, Desean Jackson, AND Vernon Davis on our team? Than we would be BEAST!

V3

Hall of Fame
Why we don't need Wr? Smh.. Look at us suck our offense because does not work! Bradford need help. We must sign Dez Bryant and Vernon David then possible is DeSean Jackson. They will a great help for us and get wins games.
I'm wondering if you are aware of the Rams' salary cap situation. They don't have much room and won't have much next year. How can we afford those players you're suggesting? We can't fit them in under the cap.

That's totally ignoring the fact that I don't trust those players due to attitude and/or age.

BuZzB29

No, we need Larry Fitzgerald! That dude is a beast and how are the Cards going to retain him next year? Can you imagine Fitzgerald, Desean Jackson, AND Vernon Davis on our team? Than we would be BEAST!

Wow. Agreed. . Clap clap.. Fitzgerald is best special and can help to Bradford for better a quartback. It is fact. How can we trade Fitzgerald? Figure out..

V3

Hall of Fame
We don't even have a QB to throw to those suggested players. Would be a complete waste at this time considering we have more significant holes that need to be addressed.
Let's offer GB Davis and our first pick for Rodgers. Just as realistic, IMO.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Not to mention power and fast!!! Plus Marshawn Lynch is working his way out of Seattle, we should get him cause he's power and beast and fast.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Wow. Agreed. . Clap clap.. Fitzgerald is best special and can help to Bradford for better a quartback. It is fact. How can we trade Fitzgerald? Figure out..
Cardinals might release him due to his salary cap number. The really effed up the back end of his contract and he isn't the focal point of that offense. Just sign him afterwards or maybe trade a 1st or 2nd.

BuZzB29

Not to mention power and fast!!! Plus Marshawn Lynch is working his way out of Seattle, we should get him cause he's power and beast and fast.

Yep. Lynch is a great running back and beast mode. He is very good power and hit them off. They are kinda scare to tackle on Lynch.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
No no we need beast push push forward, offense bigger muscles for pancake win!

Davis Austin will big battle for Edmund Fitzgerald trade?!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Davis Austin will big battle for Edmund Fitzgerald trade?!

ryan-renolds-sly-smile.gif

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Not everyone speaks fluent English or is from America.

And some of use poor grammar to make our posts a little less professorial,more conversational. I only proof read a small number of posts, my typing skills are so poor once I've got the damned thing done, and I'm satisfied I haven't broken rules I send .

BuZzB29

Cardinals might release him due to his salary cap number. The really effed up the back end of his contract and he isn't the focal point of that offense. Just sign him afterwards or maybe trade a 1st or 2nd.

Wow. Serious?. We can do it. I wish Cardinals must release hin from salary cap. Then must sign him for us. Then Vernon and Jackson. I can image if we have a power our weapons offense score. Bradford will exciting it. He will thanks for them. U know.