We need sign WR and TE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuZzB29

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fitz isn't leaving AZ and we need a QB not a WR

Someone guy said. Cards going to retain him next year? Maybe Cardinals might release him due to his salary cap number or trade for 1st round or 2nd round. We must grab him so badly. We can draft on qb for 2nd round. We have a great quarterback by Bradford. He is ready play next season. If he is full his knee healthy 100%

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I think we're being had, my friends.

The biggest thing that stands out to me is......

Someone guy said. Cards going to retain him next year? Maybe Cardinals might release him due to his salary cap number or trade for 1st round or 2nd round. We must grab him so badly. We can draft on qb for 2nd round. We have a great quarterback by Bradford. He is ready play next season. If he is full his knee healthy 100%

His punctuation is perfect. Even capitalizes the first word of every sentence.

BuZzB29

I know man I was being sarcastic because you're pretty much saying if we can sign some of the leagues elite players we would win more games...while that is true it doesnt make it anymore feasible.

Dont you think the Rams realize they would be a better team with Dez and Vernon? But why would their current teams let them go? and how would it work salary cap wise?

Are you sarcastic me? I alway honestly the person. I am looking for power for us about wins games that I need it. Feel me bro?..

Dez Bryant and Vernon David are free agent next year. Someone said Bryant wanted 20 millions a year? Smh.. well. I prefer Fitzgerald better than Bryant for real. Fitzgerald is best because he know how wins games and make a quarterback make better special that help a wins games.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
His punctuation is perfect. Even capitalizes the first word of every sentence.
Which does place him above the people who write those word salad weird spams we get late at night...

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are you sarcastic me? I alway honestly the person. I am looking for power for us about wins games that I need it. Feel me bro?..

Dez Bryant and Vernon David are free agent next year. Someone said Bryant wanted 20 millions a year? Smh.. well. I prefer Fitzgerald better than Bryant for real. Fitzgerald is best because he know how wins games and make a quarterback make better special that help a wins games.
I think I get it now...The rams offense would be better with Fitzgerald, Dez Bryant, Vernon Davis, DeSean Jackson, and Marshawn Lynch. We would score more points and win more games if we had those guys. Why didnt I think of that...

BuZzB29

I think I get it now...The rams offense would be better with Fitzgerald, Dez Bryant, Vernon Davis, DeSean Jackson, and Marshawn Lynch. We would score more points and win more games if we had those guys. Why didnt I think of that...

If we have Fitzgerald, Vernon David, Desean Jackson then add is Marshawn Lynch. I am like wow. We will have a power our offense score. We will get wins games and more wins games. I bet that Bradford will be happy with those guys.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
If we have Fitzgerald, Vernon David, Desean Jackson then add is Marshawn Lynch. I am like wow. We will have a power our offense score. We will get wins games and more wins games. I bet that Bradford will be happy with those guys.
I bet the salary cap wouldn't be happy with all those guys though.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
It's Vernon David not Vernon Davis. Larry David's little boy is all grown up now and will play both WR and TE for the Rams. He's power and speed and hands and awesome.

In all seriousness, give the year Vernon Davis is having, he's not an upgrade over anything we have currently.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I would say no to a FA WR....Britt, Quick, Bailey, Austin....there is enough there. Cook, Kendricks, Harkey, Bayer (leads the team in muffed punt recoveries after all) is a good, versatile group, I would not touch TE either. On O the team has much more pressing needs. QB position to be situated, C and the left side of the line. Is Robinson going to be a NFL top notch LT, if not, the Rams need to find one. If so, the Rams need to find a LG. Need a C either way.
Yeah this.
I can think of about a couple dozen other teams who would love to have Cook as their feature TE.
I also like our WR's for the most part. Still some question marks there. Quicks injury, Britt's body holding up, Tavon's impact etc...

We have seen what using high end draft choices on the DLine can do for us, lets continue to fill out the OLine.
QB is an obvious need. We are a legit QB away from taking this division IMO.

BuZzB29

It's Vernon David not Vernon Davis. Larry David's little boy is all grown up now and will play both WR and TE for the Rams. He's power and speed and hands and awesome.

In all seriousness, give the year Vernon Davis is having, he's not an upgrade over anything we have currently.

Opss.. Ur right. My bad spell. Vernon Davis is strong a guy and run is too fast and beasts. Larry David is great power and speed and hands awesome? Are you sure?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Oh man. Ur right. Fitzgerald will earned 23,600,000 million years in 2015?. Damn.. that is suck! Hope if we can sign Dez Bryant for 7 to 10 millions a year? Then Vernon Davis and DeSean Jackson? Why not?

We don't need any of those players. Cook is doing fine for us, and Davis wouldn't be as big of an upgrade as you think. We also have Brian Quick, who at this point, is turning into a clone of Dez.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Opss.. Ur right. My bad spell. Vernon Davis is strong a guy and run is too fast and beasts. Larry David is great power and speed and hands awesome? Are you sure?
Larry David is curb your enthusiasm for signing every All Pro