We need sign WR and TE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuZzB29

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am thinking about Fitzgerald again. I wonder if Cardinals will release him or Trade it? Then we must trade him in February? We need to patience until on Feb then must jump to grab him for trade it.. let's do it.. Fitzgerald is very important for us. He will give to Bradford make success a quartback!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we should just sign Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, and Calvin Johnson...we would be really good if we did that

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
We can drafting Oline as a Center if you need. I believed in you bro.. Our Oline must practice and practice how does push to forward and push forward. That is very important. If they are weak as step back and step back that too much cuz they are weakness.

Buzz where are you originally from and how did you become a Rams fan?

BuZzB29

I think we should just sign Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, and Calvin Johnson...we would be really good if we did that

Green Bay did sign Rodgers for long years.. I prefer Marshall Lynch is better than Peterson. Calvin Johnson is still a Lion for long year. We are struck with that. Dude. Fitzgerald is very important for wins games and give to Bradford for better a quarterback. Bradford will love to throw at Fitzgerald all the time. He will love about it.

BuZzB29

I figured.

??... ok..

What do u think if we can sign or trade to Fitzgerald in February? I need him so badly for us. I wanted rams need help for wins games then Bradford will be happy about wins games.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Green Bay did sign Rodgers for long years.. I prefer Marshall Lynch is better than Peterson. Calvin Johnson is still a Lion for long year. We are struck with that. Dude. Fitzgerald is very important for wins games and give to Bradford for better a quarterback. Bradford will love to throw at Fitzgerald all the time. He will love about it.
I just learned that they have longer years in Green Bay and Detroit. Every year be leap year o'er there.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know man I was being sarcastic because you're pretty much saying if we can sign some of the leagues elite players we would win more games...while that is true it doesnt make it anymore feasible.

Dont you think the Rams realize they would be a better team with Dez and Vernon? But why would their current teams let them go? and how would it work salary cap wise?