CELEBRATE !! The 10-7 celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Great day for Tu Tu, and how about Russ Yeast? Effing wow
I have mixed feelings on Russ.

Stoked he made the plays he did.. but I also worry.. should he have been in better position to make a play on the ball?
I just find myself not thinking he can be a starter... a nice depth guy.. guy you rotate in.. special teams guy.. but I don't see it as a starter.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Just watched Kyle Shanahan’s post game, and in a roundabout way he basically said they were trying to get Puka hurt.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Just watched Kyle Shanahan’s post game, and in a roundabout way he basically said they were trying to get Puka hurt.
Link? I called that in the thread about if we should rest players. The 49ers are extremely dirty and always attempt to intentionally injure. Any starters you can rest vs. those pathetic low lifes the better.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I know you can't top a Superbowl championship. But this might be the second most satisfying season I've witnessed as a Rams fan. Never expected anything close to ten wins. Whatever happens from here on out is just gravy. And in September we will be going into the season with much higher expectations. 2nd and 3rd year players who will be more experienced to go with whatever rookies they pick in the draft. I don't know about championship caliber but I'm expecting a solid playoff team at the least.
Its certainly up there in the top 5 for me. It's something about seeing a young team grow together like this.

And McVay really got in a groove with his play calling during the 2nd half of the season.

Like the song says, Balance is my thing.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He didn’t say it directly, but check out what’s he’s implying. Start around 3:35.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ppYO6rTWw&t=339s

wrestling brawl GIF by WWE

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Edit:
I watched it, yeah Ratboy was a smug bitch insinuating that he wanted Puka to have to play the whole game so we stressed an injury all while smirking. What a putz!
And being worried about stupid shit like that is probably why they lost.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I look back at our losses - Cincy, GB, and Pitt were painful to lose. We could be the 1 seed. But this works too.

Now let’s go make a run
Baltimore too! But then we also could have easily lost this game, as well as last week vs. NYG. So it does work both ways I guess.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Edit:
I watched it, yeah Ratboy was a smug bitch insinuating that he wanted Puka to have to play the whole game so we stressed an injury all while smirking. What a putz!
It’s a really ugly culture and I’m surprised he’s had success with it, but oh well.

Watching Shanahan’s and McVay’s pressers are like night and day.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
It’s a really ugly culture and I’m surprised he’s had success with it, but oh well.

Watching Shanahan’s and McVay’s pressers are like night and day.
Define success as his teams are usually used up and injured before the playoffs start.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
And being worried about stupid shit like that is probably why they lost.
That sort of mentality certainly didn't help but what really resonated with me was that he seemed to be very bothered that they lost.

oldnotdead

Legend
We could get a replay as soon as two weeks. But then they will face all the starters.

The Lions are playing well right now. They have a pretty good secondary so McVay will have to gameplan the hell out of that game. Their pass rush is pretty good but not better than some that the Rams have already faced. They can't afford to shoot themselves in their foot. That said the Ram's offense is better than the majority of the units they have faced. With Kupp, Nacua and Robinson they will be hard pressed to cover. Like most teams, they will have to play a lot of zone and use a nickel for their base. With Williams, they will be facing a very balanced offense operating behind a good OL.

If the Rams lose it will be on STs or a defensive mistake. Morris can't afford to play his secondary soft as it will play right to Goff's strength which is taking whatever is given. McVay will want to make it a shootout and if he can I don't think the Lions have enough offense to stay with this offense.

Dallas will eat GB alive which will make the Rams the lowest seed in the divisional round. That means they will be back in Santa Clara in two weeks. If they can get by the Niners in the divisional round IMO they will probably face Dallas in the NFC title game. But Dallas has a history of not playing well in the playoffs. If Dallas gets knocked off in the divisonal round I think the Rams would be favored to make it into the SB. It could mean a rematch with the Ravens who have got to be hoping the Rams don't make it that far.

The Rams will be a very tough out because, Stafford, Donald and Kupp can smell that second ring. I expect those three to raise the intensity of their game. It's why IMO they can beat anyone they face including the Ravens. With this team with the additions they will get next year they will definitely be in the hunt from here on out for the next several years.

This is going to be a long week.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member