CELEBRATE !! The 10-7 celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I assume Chase Young was chasing a contract incentive out there because he was the "one of these things is not like the others" piece. Or maybe they just didnt have enough D line available that he had to play?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I assume Chase Young was chasing a contract incentive out there because he was the "one of these things is not like the others" piece. Or maybe they just didnt have enough D line available that he had to play?
Either way.. didn't really dominate.
I don't think he's an "elite" guy.. nor will he get that kind of money on his next deal.

I just wonder who's going to pay him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Either way.. didn't really dominate.
I don't think he's an "elite" guy.. nor will he get that kind of money on his next deal.

I just wonder who's going to pay him.
I thought he played well, especially considering he was facing off against Alaric Jackson all night.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Auditioning for our Edge position so we can allocate draft capitol in other areas of need:drool:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Bosa was in there quite a bit too.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The fact the Rams haven't posted the postgame speech tells me that there's a good chance Coach was fuckin pumped and said some shit they didn't want out there.
Just watched it. They were PUMPED. A few F bombs dropped. McVay screamed, " Here we fucking go!!!" WE ARE THEM Boys!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if our Detroit Rsms fans can get us in for free next week?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I know you can't top a Superbowl championship. But this might be the second most satisfying season I've witnessed as a Rams fan. Never expected anything close to ten wins. Whatever happens from here on out is just gravy. And in September we will be going into the season with much higher expectations. 2nd and 3rd year players who will be more experienced to go with whatever rookies they pick in the draft. I don't know about championship caliber but I'm expecting a solid playoff team at the least.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
No denying that youthful enthusiasm is helping to carry this team, just an infectious energy and great production to boot is leading the way and energizing this franchise.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I know you can't top a Superbowl championship. But this might be the second most satisfying season I've witnessed as a Rams fan. Never expected anything close to ten wins. Whatever happens from here on out is just gravy. And in September we will be going into the season with much higher expectations. 2nd and 3rd year players who will be more experienced to go with whatever rookies they pick in the draft. I don't know about championship caliber but I'm expecting a solid playoff team at the least.
Raise your expectations brother! We are after the chip NOW!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Victory Bourbon!

1704682861452.png

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
2017 was pretty sweet like this.