CELEBRATE !! The 10-7 celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I know rams can score on detroit... but worried about slowing down their offense.
Also I think the rams are going into another NFCC at the Super Dome like experience. It will take everything they got and some luck to take there hearts. Just keep the score close at the beginning.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Auditioning for our Edge position so we can allocate draft capitol in other areas of need:drool:
I'm in agreement with @Memphis Ram that I'd go get Bryce Huff from the Jets. Will have some shortcomings in run defense, but he's an unbelievably disruptive pass rusher. Yet, because NYJ rotates so much, he shouldn't cost us elite pass rusher money. Of course, if the Chargers make Khalil Mack available, something tells me we'll be interested, despite him nearing the end of the line.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Woot Woot Yes GIF

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Late to the thread, was busy trashing whiner fans on youtube! :laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:

Love that Wentz is undefeated vs the Whiners!
Loved seeing him take the ball and stuff it down their throats!
Loved seeing Puka get the records and hug his mom!
Loved seeing grumpy whiner fan faces in the crowd.
Love that we beat them in their house!
Whose House?? Rams House!!
:helmet::trophy::party2:
:party:

TexasRam

Legend
We beat the Lions next weekend and very good chance we meet the 9ers again. Nothing would be better than ruining their super bowl bid again.
Imagine we beat the Lions, Green Bay pulls out a win against Dallas and Tampa beats Philly.

Then we would play Tampa and the Niners would play Green bay.

That would mean we play Tampa in Divisional and Niners in NFC Championship.

Talk about Deja Vu.

Did we all enter a parallel universe? Wait. Is this Hell where the Niners actually beat us in the NFC championship.

View: https://media2.giphy.com/media/WGvwSV5qjBJuYPbzcT/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47b55wmxqweehdaunkwoa7iupq0utpu56orf0eh8f8&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.webp&ct=g

View: https://media1.giphy.com/media/b8RQzkElbBsXqEPF2X/200.webp?cid=ecf05e47b55wmxqweehdaunkwoa7iupq0utpu56orf0eh8f8&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200.webp&ct=g

tempests

Hall of Fame
Just watched Kyle Shanahan’s post game, and in a roundabout way he basically said they were trying to get Puka hurt.
Nah. They're just not going to make anything easy for us.

You don't really want them to just roll over anyway. Cheapens Puka's record if they stood aside and let him get it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah. They're just not going to make anything easy for us.

You don't really want them to just roll over anyway. Cheapens Puka's record if they stood aside and let him get it.

Like when Favre intentionally took a sack on the last play of the game in the final game of the regular season so Strahan could get the sack record? He ran straight towards him and fell over in front of him. Fucking cocksucker. I already hated him but that made him my most hated player in history.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
It will be a good matchup. 2 good rushing teams with accurate passers against 2 questionable defenses. Tho if we show out like we did in the 2nd half and get consistent pressure, could be a 10 point victory.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
gotta say the coaches did a great job. the whole year really. whole team effort. McVay is the best. go rams. In McVay we trust.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
McVay now has five 10 win seasons in 7 years. Isn't it about time to start talking about him? :unsure::biggrin:

dang

Legend
Edit:
I watched it, yeah Ratboy was a smug bitch insinuating that he wanted Puka to have to play the whole game so we stressed an injury all while smirking. What a putz!
That’s why secondary to pulling for the Rams is pulling for any team that plays Ratboy and the pos 69ers.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We beat the Lions next weekend and very good chance we meet the 9ers again. Nothing would be better than ruining their super bowl bid again.
Or stealing it and going in their place
I missed most of the game ..... Does anyone know how many starting defenders the 49ers sat? Some guy on social media says they sat most of them as the game went on, but I saw most of their starters in the game in the first Qtr.... thanks in advance
The Niners had many of their defensive backs in past the first half. They played their offensive line starters for most of the game, except for Williams.

The Rams had the backup Oline playing in the fourth quarter. It might have been earlier. I didn’t notice them right away.

I was just glad not to see Dirty Dre Greenlaw in the game.
The lions play starters today?
Yes and LaPorta was injured in the game.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Raise your expectations brother! We are after the chip NOW!
I'm with you there. I didn't expect to be here but now that we are got to aim high. If we can pull off a chip, this will go down as one of the best years historically for the Rams.