CELEBRATE !! The 10-7 celebration thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Just watched Kyle Shanahan’s post game, and in a roundabout way he basically said they were trying to get Puka hurt.
You know damn well that Shanahan is still crying himself to sleep about that loss that denied them a Super Bowl bid when we shut them out in the fourth quarter of the NFC Championship Game.

He's so scared of the Rams in the playoffs that his true scummy personality is coming out.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Just going to enjoy the win over the niners. That was fun. That fumble at the end when we recovered and the game was over was a special moment. Beating them at their stadium was sweet.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Those street pooping scumbags that filled that toilet bowl stadium were screaming "Beat LA" through the entire 1st half. Those screams died down completely in the 2nd half.

In my mind, I imagine most of them leaving that perfectly good toilet bowl to go take their shits on the streets. I think that paints the perfect pic of that fan base.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I love watching Rat Face lose and seeing him make dejected post game interviews is nice. But he merely said he wanted to keep Puka from making the record so the Rams would have to stress out about keeping him in the whole game. You can try to look for some injury expectations all you want, but Ratty just wanted to overload the stress on the Rams, not to injure Puka.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Those street pooping scumbags that filled that toilet bowl stadium were screaming "Beat LA" through the entire 1st half. Those screams died down completely in the 2nd half.

In my mind, I imagine most of them leaving that perfectly good toilet bowl to go take their shits on the streets. I think that paints the perfect pic of that fan base.
Yeah and then they act like the game means nothing in the youtube comments. They sure acted like they wanted to win throughout the week and early in the game. Delusional assholes in denial all the way. They sure looked grumpy in the stands at the end when they saw they were about to lose. "Yeah but we played our backups!" Fuck them. :bird:I'm taking a screen shot of that to make a meme.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah and then they act like the game means nothing in the youtube comments. They sure acted like they wanted to win throughout the week and early in the game. Delusional assholes in denial all the way. They sure looked grumpy in the stands at the end when they saw they were about to lose. "Yeah but we played our backups!" Fuck them. :bird:I'm taking a screen shot of that to make a meme.

Please share the meme here!

LOLOLOLOL

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Is that your golf cart??? That thing is sweet.

dang

Legend
Facts are they sat Purdy, Christian McC, Kittle and Greenlaw. I believe Trent Williams only played first quarter.
Rams sat Stafford, Donald, Kupp, Williams, Jones and Hav. Nacua pulled after he set record.
So 69er fans should have stated BEFORE the game all starters weren’t playing so it’s more of an exhibition game than a regular season game. But my bet is they were all in if they won and full of pos excuses only after they lost.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
We had 10 wins fellas. And easily could have had 2 more with a bunch of rookies in key positions.
Its only going to get better.
I watched the Bay Area news after the game recap show. Ex Niner Dante Whitner is on that show. When asked by the host who will give the Native Killing 49ers the most trouble he clearly stated it was the LA RAMS !
Not the Cowboys, not the Lions (Lions ? weird to say them and playoffs)
They fear the RAMS.
Just look at the Rams record after the bye. THAT is why everyone is afraid of us. Hot at the right time, Hall of Fame players still on the team and a Super Bowl winning coach.
Looking at the entire playoffs list of teams, I see none we can not beat. Should have beat the Ravens, beat the Niners and easily could have won that first game. Not really interested in going to Green Bay in the dead of winter. And the Cowboys rolled us up (without our Pro Bowl RB) and it could be a sweet revenge game.
Lombardi or bust !

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 10-49-19 Los Angeles Rams 2023 Postseason NFL Schedule - ESPN.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 10-49-19 Los Angeles Rams 2023 Postseason NFL Schedule - ESPN.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 11-00-49 2023 NFL Playoff Picture NFL Playoffs NFL.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 11-00-49 2023 NFL Playoff Picture NFL Playoffs NFL.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 18

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Late to the thread, was busy trashing whiner fans on youtube! :laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:

Love that Wentz is undefeated vs the Whiners!
Loved seeing him take the ball and stuff it down their throats!
Loved seeing Puka get the records and hug his mom!
Loved seeing grumpy whiner fan faces in the crowd.
Love that we beat them in their house!
Whose House?? Rams House!!
:helmet::trophy::party2:
:party:
Thank you for your service. :)

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Just going to enjoy the win over the niners. That was fun. That fumble at the end when we recovered and the game was over was a special moment. Beating them at their stadium was sweet.
I love that it ended, basically, with a play very similar to the one that ended the NFC Championship game.. it was a fumble this time.. but, no matter.. QB getting taken down and the ball pops out moving forward and a Rams player recovers.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

I was there at that game. It was beautiful to see the shitters leaving with a huge L and their tails tucked.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
How good have the Rams been this year? All seven of their losses were to teams with winning records. All seven.

9ers, Eagles, Cowboys, Ravens, Bengals, Packers and Steelers. And every one of them other than the Bengals made it to the playoffs.

No losing to inferior teams makes a big difference. And our wins included beating winning teams like the Niners, the shit birds (twice!), the Browns and the Colts. Not an easy schedule to face in a rebuilding year. The Giants the Commodes and the Cardinals (twice) were the only 'easy' outs.

Oh, and we are one hundred per cent the reason that the shit birds are going home without a playoff spot. Very nice.
One thing I’ve always said about McVay, he rarely loses to bad teams. I know a team has a stinker every now and then, but McVay, not too often.

This was a well coached team this year. First and second year players were balling this season. Bodes well for the future—so long as the staff doesn’t get raided again.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
One thing I’ve always said about McVay, he rarely loses to bad teams. I know a team has a stinker every now and then, but McVay, not too often.

This was a well coached team this year. First and second year players were balling this season. Bodes well for the future—so long as the staff doesn’t get raided again.
I hope that in his offseason introspection, McVay also developed a deeper plan for losing assistants.

But.. I guess that's really... REALLY hard to do when the league is so fluid.

LaFleur's not going anywhere this offseason.. they can block him for another OC job. I don't think they would do that year after year.. but I don't think they're letting him walk to go call plays somewhere else after one season.

Morris is the lynchpin.. because you know he's going to take some people with him.. just a question of how many.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I hope that in his offseason introspection, McVay also developed a deeper plan for losing assistants.

But.. I guess that's really... REALLY hard to do when the league is so fluid.

LaFleur's not going anywhere this offseason.. they can block him for another OC job. I don't think they would do that year after year.. but I don't think they're letting him walk to go call plays somewhere else after one season.

Morris is the lynchpin.. because you know he's going to take some people with him.. just a question of how many.

I guess the big question becomes, “Do you want to seek out opportunity or stay one more year and win a title?”

Of course, the easy solution would be to win it all THIS year.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I guess the big question becomes, “Do you want to seek out opportunity or stay one more year and win a title?”

Of course, the easy solution would be to win it all THIS year.
I like your solution.