Redskins at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Anybody know where I can watch the game tonight after is over ? I'm stuck at work for the whole game (my boss hates me) but I'm determined to see this game today.

GO RAMS !!!
There's usually a link floating around here for the condensed game. Not sure how soon after though.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Demarco in pregame re: Tavon... "Who do you take off the field for him to get more snaps?"

Here's hoping Tavon has a big game on returns. Also some other guys it'd be nice to see big games from:

Gurley. Would love to see a solid hundred yarder from the RB on the ground.

Barwin. Would be nice to see him get a little more heat on the QB as part of a consistent jailbreak rush on Cousins.

ILBs. They were hit and miss in game one. Big game will be needed with the TEs and screen game they're going to see today to slow the rush.

bluecoconuts

Legend
There were 92,000 there last night for USC-Texas.

"If you win (they) will come......."

LA is going to have over 150,000 fans watching football this weekend, there's just too many games to go to this week. Imagine if UCLA had a home game too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm thinking Gurley gets 100 on the ground this week.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too bad, Indy is really that bad but so is Arizona's offense.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Still waiting for an ace link, already 1 up for whiners and shecocks. But that does me no good

RamWoodie

Legend
You folks know that "one of those games feelings"? I'm ALWAYS a big time Ram fan but I don't have a good feel about this game.

Certainly...I'll be glad to be wrong!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams to receive!