Redskins at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Skins biggest matchup is their TEs vs our LB/S. Only thing that concerns me from their offense.

Defensively it's just about our OL taking care of business vs their improved DL.

Everywhere else I like what I see. Skins gonna leave a trail of tears back home to DC for their week 3 game after the beating they receive today dudes!

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Is the game on Fox 11 Southern California 20170917_142532.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hope the crowd shows up in force today. Tired of reading tweets by Vinny Bonsignore lumping the Rams and Chargers together in attendance.

nimite

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams inactives: Webster, Allen, Davis, Christian, Donnal, Lucas, Price

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Don't tell @flv I told you ....

secret.jpg
.. But there is some easy money to be made at the ROD Sports Book, in the Rams vs Redskins "Special Bets section"!!(y):mrburnsevil:

Q729

Legend
Anyone know the attendance? I'm getting questions why the Rams are drawing the same as the Chargers.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Anybody know where I can watch the game tonight after is over ? I'm stuck at work for the whole game (my boss hates me) but I'm determined to see this game today.

GO RAMS !!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone know the attendance? I'm getting questions why the Rams are drawing the same as the Chargers.

Well you know LA fans... Gonna be late to the game and leave early lol. But I'm thinking the opener is going to get around 10-20K more fans in the seats today. We'll know in about an hour.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

Well then those would be ridiculous questions considering the coliseum seats over 3x stub hub, last week they sold over 60k vs the Colts

Stub hub capacity is justnover 27k

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kayvon out helps the Skins. Hopefully not too much though.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Well you know LA fans... Gonna be late to the game and leave early lol. But I'm thinking the opener is going to get around 10-20K more fans in the seats today. We'll know in about an hour.

There were 92,000 there last night for USC-Texas.

"If you win (they) will come......."

Q729

Legend
Well then those would be ridiculous questions considering the coliseum seats over 3x stub hub, last week they sold over 60k vs the Colts

Stub hub capacity is justnover 27k
That's what I said. I said "lies" then came here and asked.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Anybody know where I can watch the game tonight after is over ? I'm stuck at work for the whole game (my boss hates me) but I'm determined to see this game today.

GO RAMS !!!

Reddit might have a video or a link to it after the game. I know they'll have a condensed game, but that usually comes a day or two later.