Redskins at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
980x420-lac-4WAS-1.jpg

When: Sunday, Sept. 17 at 4:25 p.m.
Where: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
Radio: Redskins Radio Network, ESPN 710 AM, 100.3 The Sound FM
How to Watch: Redskins Kickoff airs at 3:30 p.m. on CSN Mid-Atlantic. The game is set to begin 4:25 p.m. on FOX
Live Stream: NFL Game Pass, FOX Sports Go
Announcers: Thom Brennaman (Play-by-Play), Chris Spielman (Analyst)

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Good morning Rams brothers! And sisters too! Today is the day we get to see our Rams silence their critics and take another step towards the playoffs.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Time to make a fucking statement and stop these media douches' yakking.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I'm motivated for a big win! Read through the Foreskins reddit sub they're a cocky bunch over there.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Gah, these fools just never seem to go away. It seems as though we've played the 'skins like 9 of the last 10 years. Sick of 'em.

Things to watch for from Washington:

A dedicated rushing attack - Rob Kelley only had 10 attempts last week as they tried to keep up the pace on offense. I don't think they'll let that slip away today. Expect a healthy dose of Fat Rob early. (Sorry Mr. Kelley, I'm a fat man myself and mean no offense)

Blitzing aplenty - this team did their best to give chase to Wentz last week and he just slipped from their fingers on several plays. Goff isn't quite as imposing as Wentz under center, so I'd expect them to keep sending the hounds to rattle our young QB.

Stacked boxes - Gruden was very complimentary of Gurley's skill earlier this week. He'd rather see our offense beat them through the air than give Gurley a pass on the ground.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
They have our number lifetime going 23-11-1 in the regular season and 2-2 in the playoffs. We however have the edge recently winning 2 of the last 3, 3 of the last 4 and 5 of the last 8.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Game day menus?
Carnitas, new Mexico beans, fresh made tortillas with some IPAs.

Oh yeah 24-16 Rams.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
YOU KNOW WE ARE GOING TO WIN BIG RIGHT!?!
Here are just a few stiles, from the past to get you pumped a little more!!

Long.jpg

RamsvsRedskins_2.jpg

RamsvsRedskins.jpg

SJ.jpg

On NFLN Pick-um show they all picked the Rams to Really step on the 'Skins! I mean by 20+ points!!
GO RAMS!!
-dancing-rams-2.gif

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Big game today, especially for so early in the season.

They were supposed to beat the Colts, so we didn't get much respect for doing so. And yes, I love the ass-whooping we handed out, but we got our butts handed to us last year by the niners in week one, and nobody thought they were going to be good (correctly judging their actual abilities).

So this game will set a lot up for how the rest of the league sees the Rams, and how the Rams see themselves. A win here writes a new story for the media:

-The first win wasn't a fluke
-We can beat decent teams, not just the sucky ones
-McVay's influence on this group is legit
-if Goff has another good game, they can start a new narrative: he is a good quarterback who had bad protection and coaching last year
-if the defense puts together another strong outing, they can start talking about Phillips and all the high draft choices we have on the D
-etc.

If we lose, it'll be one story:
-same ole sorry-ass Rams

I really, really want a win here.

jap

Legend
Good morning Rams brothers! And sisters too! Today is the day we get to see our Rams silence their critics and take another step towards the playoffs.

The critics are never silenced. They were not silent even when the GSOT was a RAMpaging Juggernaut. You simply have to develop filters and screen them out of your life.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
This has to be a win. Besides a 3 TD lead at half the Rams really need to get the running game going today.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I think our D will be the strongest of the 6 units on the field, (O,D,Teams) and will be the difference.

Horrrns Uuup!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Worried about stopping the run today, hopefully, having Donald back will help. Need a quick strike early and the Redskin defense should be vulnerable as not only will McVay want this win, but also Linebacker Coach Joe Barry who was fired as their defensive coordinator, Aubrey Pleasant CB Coach and TE Coach Shane Waldron, who left Washington to follow McVay to Los Angeles.