LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

First time watching it. Meh, it was alright, maybe I was expecting too much, found Eastwood to be a bit wooden.

:fishing:
clint-eastwood-snarls.gif

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
Clint was just kinda stale in the good bad and ugly. ElY Wallach absolutely stole the show in that movie. Tuco, was too much because there are "those with a gun, and those who dig, you dig!! "

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Amazing Spider-Man 2!!!!!!!!

Fuck what the critics think...this movie is wait for it.....AMAZING! 8/10

The soundtrack is killer (and I normally hate dub step). Great action, humor, and drama. Plus all the easter eggs for the next film in it...

Woo go Spidey go!!!

amazing-spider-man-2.png

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just saw Pompeii. It's a conglomeration of every disaster movie ever made, with every cliche' ever produced, but I liked it anyway.
Plus, it stars GOT's Jon Snow, so...

pompeii-photos-1.jpg

Last edited:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Godzilla in 3D IMAX. 6.5 Great CGI and pretty fucking cool fight scenes. The acting outside of Cranston was pretty bad, and that was to go along with a very, very, very, lackluster story. If there even was one.

So yeah, if you want to get baked and go see a meh movie it's not bad. Like I said the CGI and monsters fucking shit up looks awesome. It's just too sparingly due to boring ass story with shit actors that really take away from the movie by not being able to hold your interest in between. You will not be disappointed in the way Godzilla is depicted either. He's a fucking badass.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just saw 'Afflicted'. Another story about dudes with a hand-held camera documenting their journey across the world, but...

Way better than that.

The acting isn't brilliant or anything, but it was a fresh take on the genre. I give it a solid 7, bordering on 8.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Saw Captain America Winter Soldier last weekend, I enjoyed it. Thought it would be a little better at some parts, but still an overall great movie.

7.8/10

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Saw Spidey 2 last weekend. It was a bit of an improvement over the last one (Not saying much) but it was still not anything special.

Garfield is a pretty good Parker/Spidey, I'll give him that. His chemistry with Gwen is great and Emma is great in the role. But the movie felt too rushed and forced so much on the viewer that it was hard to enjoy for me. The movie was just like a bunch of scenes that didn't mesh well. We barely meet Harry and then are expected to believe he and Peter are bff's after not having seen each other in almost 10 years? They go take a walk and skip some rocks and then all is well. 2 days later they're battling it out? Should have intro'd him in the first movie, or saved his transformation for part 3. The movie felt like it was just setting up the next one and the coming Sinister 6 and Venom films. 6.5/10

Angry Ram

Saw Spidey 2 last weekend. It was a bit of an improvement over the last one (Not saying much) but it was still not anything special.

Garfield is a pretty good Parker/Spidey, I'll give him that. His chemistry with Gwen is great and Emma is great in the role. But the movie felt too rushed and forced so much on the viewer that it was hard to enjoy for me. The movie was just like a bunch of scenes that didn't mesh well. We barely meet Harry and then are expected to believe he and Peter are bff's after not having seen each other in almost 10 years? They go take a walk and skip some rocks and then all is well. 2 days later they're battling it out? Should have intro'd him in the first movie, or saved his transformation for part 3. The movie felt like it was just setting up the next one and the coming Sinister 6 and Venom films. 6.5/10

No, Harry Osborn doesn't know Peter is Spidey. He thinks his enemy is Spider-Man and not the guy behind the mask. At least until he sees Gwen with Peter and Spider-Man all the time.

Also, Harry was sent to boarding school by his dad during his teen years. Of course they can still be "BFFs" after not seeing each other for that long. That whole segment was to establish their relationship.

And yeah, this movie's purpose is setting up Sinister 6. They are trying to do what the Marvel Cinematic Universe is doing: A series of movies that tell an inter-connecting story. It's better than bam, here's Goblin. Bam, here's Mysterio. Bam, here's Doc Ock. Bam, here's Kraven.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
"This Means War" with Reese Witherspoon and Chelsea Handler. It sucked and blew at the same time.
1. Smart ass banter - check
2. Hostage scene - check
3. Car chase - check
4. Boring - check

Some of the remarks from reviews(which are always a kick to read when it's about a really bad movie):

"silly action sequences grow tedious and rarely blend with the wannabe madcap comedy"
"we keep hoping the sleazy bad guy will show up and shoot" the main characters."
"has a script whose sensible parts would fit on a napkin with enough room left over for the Gettysburg Address."
"spectacularly awful"
"one of the worst movies of this or any other year"

RamzFanz

Damnit
HER 9/10

Joaquin Phoenix was perfect for this role. Excellent acting. A little awkward and seemingly slow at first but, strangely, very good.

Angry Ram

X-Men Days of Future Past last night. 6/10

It was kinda boring in the middle. I was zoning in and out.

Great opening battle scene. The costumes were great, the storyline was good...but it just kinda dragged on for me. I was more entertained by Spider-Man.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I just watched Kill Bill 1 and 2 and while I usually like QT these movies were pretty bad.

If Interstellar is on Netflix I'll check it out.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
i saw this movie on TCM when my wife and kids were at church and it was pretty damn hardcore - one of the better films i've ever seen. it sucked me in and when it was done i had to bite my tongue to keep from breaking up