LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Watched 'Prisoners' yesterday starring Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhal.

Really good. Creepy and tense.
That was a good flick. Nice plot twist at the end too.
As a dad, I can relate to the extremes he went.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
"Bobby Jones Stroke of Genious"
I give it 4 stars
He won the grand slam as an amateur and never went pro, best line from the movie "money will ruin sports"

fearsomefour

Legend
That was a good flick. Nice plot twist at the end too.
As a dad, I can relate to the extremes he went.
It was sort of a stretch to believe there were kids being snatched up in this little town for years after years with no one putting things together. It was solid overall for sure.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Watched Elysium last night. ( Matt Damon, Jodie Foster) 7 out of 10 would be generous I guess. Not too far fetched a plot of how things could be in the 22nd Century. But someone needs to tell Hollywood that the year 2154 is actually NOT the 21st Century like they tell you in the movie.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It was sort of a stretch to believe there were kids being snatched up in this little town for years after years with no one putting things together. It was solid overall for sure.
Yeah, but you have to have those *things* in a movie you can't question. Like that. Because if someone did put things together, there would be no movie for us to comment on. It would be called "Prison for that chick who kept stealing children before the cops put it all together, so lucky for all the other families afterward who had children ripe for the stealing."

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Watched Elysium last night. ( Matt Damon, Jodie Foster) 7 out of 10 would be generous I guess. Not too far fetched a plot of how things could be in the 22nd Century. But someone needs to tell Hollywood that the year 2154 is actually NOT the 21st Century like they tell you in the movie.
I literally fell asleep during that movie about 30 minutes into it. I was kinda tired anyway, but nothing kept me interested. I probably missed a bunch of stuff, eh?

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah, but you have to have those *things* in a movie you can't question. Like that. Because if someone did put things together, there would be no movie for us to comment on. It would be called "Prison for that chick who kept stealing children before the cops put it all together, so lucky for all the other families afterward who had children ripe for the stealing."
True, suspend disbelieve.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Jayne Mansfield's Car,great cast,especially loved Ron White's part 4 stars

RamzFanz

Damnit
Gravity. Very awesome space shit and Sandra Bullock in panties.... what more do you need?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Bad Grandpa. Crudest funniest movie I have watched.

I saw that a few weeks ago. Funnier than I was anticipating.

Watched Wolf of Wall Street the other night. Pretty good. 8.0/10 Pretty much a frat boys dream movie. Could've been edited to make a more solid film but it's Scorsese we're talking about here.

Also saw Mud not too long ago. It was good. 7/10. Not my favorite movie, but I can see how a lot of people like it. Kind of like a modern day Stand By Me.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Watched "The Amazing Spider Man" tonight ,decent but maybe I'm the last one to the party in realizing this but Irrfan Khan who plays one of the characters in Spider Man also plays the adult version of Pi in Life of Pi.
So? So the Tiger in Life of Pi and Spider Man's dad are both named Richard Parker

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I saw that a few weeks ago. Funnier than I was anticipating.

Watched Wolf of Wall Street the other night. Pretty good. 8.0/10 Pretty much a frat boys dream movie. Could've been edited to make a more solid film but it's Scorsese we're talking about here.

Also saw Mud not too long ago. It was good. 7/10. Not my favorite movie, but I can see how a lot of people like it. Kind of like a modern day Stand By Me.
Yeah Thor has decided selling penny stocks is his calling after seeing that movie:cautious:

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Watched "The Amazing Spider Man" tonight ,decent but maybe I'm the last one to the party in realizing this but Irrfan Khan who plays one of the characters in Spider Man also plays the adult version of Pi in Life of Pi.
So? So the Tiger in Life of Pi and Spider Man's dad are both named Richard Parker
:eek: Mind = Blown. :bow:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Rented 2 movies over spring break.

Hunger Games: Catching Fire 7/10. Good, but they left some important stuff from the book out. This was not like the 1st movie when only a few minor things were left out.

Captain Phillips: 9/10 holy shit that was intense.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

I picked up on that as well!! Crazy.

I watched a bunch recently, so here goes:

12 Years a Slave - 9/10. Great movie. Tough to watch at times, but that is kinda the point. Well done
Wolf of WS - 7.5/10. Maybe I was just expecting more, but it didn't blow me away. There were a few knee slappin parts though.
American Hustle - 7/10. Not impressed with anyone but Christian Bale in this one. Kinda just limped along for me. Bale was amazing as usual though.
Dallas Buyers Club - 9/10. Great movie. Mcconaughey and Jared Leto were both amazing in this one. Another tough one to watch, but amazing acting and good (true) story line.
Anchorman II - 6/10. Nothing close to as funny as the original. Not horrible though. I thought Steve Carrell's character (Brick) was horrible in this one, whereas that was probably my favorite character in the original. Way too forced in this one, and not funny at all.