LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The Dark Knight was filmed in Pittsburgh. It was pretty cool seeing the batmobile in pictures from around the city. Also they had to make their own snow since it was the middle of summer!

lol i did not know that. Shoulda highjacked one of the Bat mobiles or Batcycles :D

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bad Boys 1 or Bad Boys 2? I think i watched bad boys 1 about 10 times, and Bad Boys 2 about 100 times...literally....
They were both filmed in Miami, but I'm talking about the first one.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Cloud Atlas 4.6/10 You're trying too hard to convey such a simplistic uninteresting message. You'll find yourself praying for the end, and by the time you get there you'll wish you would've just stopped watching. Don't even think I would've like it if I was high as giraffe snatch.

Side note: This season of Boardwalk Empire is getting BADASS
Yeah, I saw that movie twice. The first time I was sick as hell and basically in a delirious state, going in and out of consciousness, and couldn't follow it. The second time I could follow it, but it was just sort of boring and heavy handed. I think a grade of 4-5/10 is warranted

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Catching Fire-9/10 Great movie and very close to the book (for those of you who also read that series). It was fun and action packed. Jennifer Lawrence does a great job. Really just a great job all around. I won't give it a 10/10 because I think that should be reserved for only great, oscar winning type movies. However, if you want to see a good, entertaining movie, you should see it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Paul, this just changed my life
It's the shit, ain't it?

Most of the movies that are in the theaters are shown there, and a lot of THOSE are promotional DVD's that were sent out for advanced screening. Don't ask me how people are getting a hold of those things either. I can live with a watermark that pops up every 10 minutes and stays on screen for about 10 seconds.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I can live with less than had too, on an illegal scale... Where are we on getting in trouble for watching. We aren't downloading so we should be safe right?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't know. I'm not downloading anything, even though streaming is a sort of downloading. I'd imagine that site would get taken down way before they go after the thousands of people who are using it.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I was getting stuff from the pirate bay, but I'm getting leery

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I have all kinds of extensions on my browser too. Do Not Track, Adblock, Adblock Plus, No Script.
If you're really paranoid, you can access the site via an online proxy.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Killing Them Softly

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh...

One of the best closing lines of any movie I've ever seen though lol.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I have all kinds of extensions on my browser too. Do Not Track, Adblock, Adblock Plus, No Script.
If you're really paranoid, you can access the site via an online proxy.

Or you could just spend a couple bucks on the rental...or go to the movies.

That's still fun you know.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry post: 244256 said:
Or you could just spend a couple bucks on the rental...or go to the movies.

That's still fun you know.
Not really. Invariably, I always get talkers in my general vicinity at the movies, and very few are worth a $50 trip across town.

My TV has surround, is 55 inches, and is in the general vicinity of my recliners. The food is better here too. And all it cost me is an HDMI cable.

Saw The Wolf of Wallstreet and The Dallas Buyer's Club last night, btw.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
The only time I ever go to movies anymore is if I want to see something in 3D, omnimax, or I'm out of town somewhere. If not, I'm streaming that shit.

Saw The Wolf of Wallstreet and The Dallas Buyer's Club last night, btw.

AND??? :heh:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Saw American Hustle night before last. Maybe I was expecting too much. I thought it was just ok. I was also expecting to drool over Jennifer Lawrence but Amy Adams? Homina homina homina She was well worth the price of admission. I'd do her every day and thrice on Sundays. I may be gone from here for a few days. I think I'm going stalking.:wow:
tumblr_mylpbqZhn51rlb6iho2_400.gif
:wow::wow::wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
AND??? :heh:
Wolf of Wallstreet was complete debauchery. Just all sex and drugs and not much else. And the storyline was predictable from the beginning. I give it 2 Mehs. The Dallas Buyer's Club was pretty good. Great story and acting. McConaughey was the best I've ever seen him and how he lost that much weight is incredible to me.

Saw American Hustle night before last. Maybe I was expecting too much. I thought it was just ok.
Ok? That was a great movie to me. Excellent ending too.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ok? That was a great movie to me. Excellent ending too.

Yeah - Like I said, I was probably expecting too much. I thought they could have edited some of the early stuff down. It kinda drug along for me. I also thought the part with all the real life Senators was dorky and way too long. The last 1/3 of the movie was very good and it did tie the movie together. I also felt bad for Carmine - probably the least sleazy character in the movie.