LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
So finally watched Enders Game.

Having read all of the Ender Saga and Bean Saga, i give the movie a 6.5/10, because of how much they rushed the movie and left out so many things and so many details. If i hadn't read the books, i'd probably give it an 8/10.

I highly recommend everyone to read the books. Enders game is completely different than the rest of the books. It's the tip of the ice burg.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Went to see Sole Survivor last night. Some great battle scenes, falling scenes, lots of blood and gore, not very much plot. Plays a lot like a short story on a battle in Afghan land. Wait, that's what it's about.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Went to see Sole Survivor last night. Some great battle scenes, falling scenes, lots of blood and gore, not very much plot. Plays a lot like a short story on a battle in Afghan land. Wait, that's what it's about.

Yea, felt the same way. But i guess they tried to make it as realistic as possible and didn't drag it out. It was a good movie, over hyped yes, but still good for what it really was.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yea, felt the same way. But i guess they tried to make it as realistic as possible and didn't drag it out. It was a good movie, over hyped yes, but still good for what it really was.

Agreed. I think I was spoiled by war movies like Platoon, Deer Hunter, Full Metal Jacket, Saving Private Ryan, etc. I think it was intended to put you in their shoes and it did a pretty good job of that, well, as much as a movie could.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lone Survivor. The plot was pretty simple. It was a mission to take out an Al Qaeda leader.
I liked it, and the sequence before the credits was touching.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saw Wolf of Wall Street. Entertaining but not deep or thought provoking.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
The Game. 1997 with Douglas. Was bored checking out movies on HBOgo last night when I got home.

7/10

DO NOT try to think about this movie at all. Just enjoy the ride. If not you'll be severely disappointed as there's a plot hole about every scene.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just watched "Her."

I liked it. I think it's an accurate portrayal of where society is headed.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
All Is Lost with Redford. 7.7

Dallas Buyers Club 8.9

Captain Phillips 8.8

All worth seeing.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
All Is Lost with Redford. 7.7

Dallas Buyers Club 8.9

Captain Phillips 8.8

All worth seeing.

Havent seen All is lost yet, but i have seen the other two. They are really good movies. Matthew McConaughey is getting better as her gets older. His new show(true detectives) is really good.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Fuck yeah! I love that bitch. Except for Captain Phillips, cause it didn't have the subtitles. Had to look elsewhere for that.

Seriously though I paid for all of them. :peek: lol

had

Rookie
I saw All Is Lost, Robert Redford. I thought it was freaking great. Freaking amazing. Redford shaves as the storm arrives. Great stuff.

I give it 3.875 out of 4 stars.

Three and seven(!) eigths, mofos.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I just got done watching A Few Good Men for the 4th time and cannot get enough of that movie.
I can't stand Tom Cruise but he is great in it, Jack Nicholson was the main reason I watched, and is as stern, funny, and weird as ever.
The film has a great dilemma, amazing acting, the story line is unique, the yelling and quotes in the movie are incredibly potent.
If you haven't seen it your missing one of the best movies ever made.
12/10

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I watched that movie with an old ass Sylvester Stallone and an even older ass Robert De Niro as boxers who stage a rematch in their 60's. It's called "Grudge Match." I thought it was gonna be garbage, but it was actually pretty funny at times. Kevin Hart (with a minor role) actually keeps it from being bad. It kept my interest, but it was just sad at the end when you see those two movie star icons with their shirts off. I had to wash my eyes afterwards. I will say, for guys who are 67 and 70 respectively, they're in decent shape.

7/10

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah, saw Grudge Match with my son. I didnt want to see it but we were out of town and it was either that or hang in the hotel room all night. It was much better than I thought it would be.
Just say Walter Middy....good, some cool visuals, could kind of lay it out in your mind ahead of time. Hit a little close to home....I think I feel a mid life crisis coming on.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watched The Running Man last night 10 out of 10.......what a film.

"That Ben Richards......he's one mean motherfucker"

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Watched 'Prisoners' yesterday starring Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhal.

Really good. Creepy and tense.