Rams Re-Sign LB Troy Reeder

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What does McSnead see that I don't? Reeder seems to be a total liability.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Well... I still believe we'll use one of our draft picks on an ILB. Reader will be competing with that rookie, as well as Jake Hummel,
Olakunle Fatukasi, and Rozenboom for the ILB depth next to and behind Ernest Jones.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I'm not sure what everyone is going on about with reeder. He's solid depth and knows how to play his position when asked to step in.

dang

Legend
I'm not sure what everyone is going on about with reeder. He's solid depth and knows how to play his position when asked to step in.
Sorry I’ve paid attention to Reeder since he started with the Rams. Agree he gives 110% and by all accounts is a good teammate but the game is far too fast and the players far too athletic for him.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I liked him as depth a few years ago, but he will be 30 by the time this upcoming season begins and he was never very athletic to begin with. Even as depth, the Rams could assumedly find better via the draft and UDFAs.