Rams cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
S Jacob Hagen, CB Montell Garner, RBs Malcolm Brown and Zach Laskey cut

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Marquez is interesting. Has he done anything on STs? I haven't noticed him. He has stone hands though.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Brandon McGee just tweeted this. Now it's one word and it doesn't say much, but I hope it doesn't mean he's still a Ram.

View: https://twitter.com/B_McGee32/status/639895975771938816
Wait....the power of @den-the-coach is STRONG in this blog...McGee can PLAY a lil bit....
Garner maybe? He never impressed me that much.
I thought Garner or Roberson was looking the best during the Dallas scrimmages...He was very physical in one on ones....he's 49 right?

Marquez is interesting. Has he done anything on STs? I haven't noticed him. He has stone hands though.
This dude LOOKS like a baller...Catches the ball easy...Runs crisp routes....Watch him again....You'll like him.

I'm not sure about that. Wouldnt surprise me if Tebow is still cut
Prophet....any lotto numbers you like?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I hate to see Brown cut. To me he has more upside than Pead. But Pead is a good Special Teamer.. Maybe that was the difference? That said, if we're going to be a Ground Chuck offense, then keep Brown too. One would think we need a stable of RB's to do what Fisher wants to do, but never has done since being here.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Risk losing a 3rd round draft pick for a QB named Keenum? I don't see the logic.
It would be risking it for Austin Davis, Fisher's already said Keenum is #2.