Rams cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'll support our guy.
Exactly...I wish he'd played more...All this Keenum/Davis battle...please...That ship has sailed....Get Mannion ready...Get Foles ready...Get the o-line ready...Keenum & Davis shoulda gotten (split between themselves) 1/4 of the playing time IMO.

he's showed pocket presence, gone through progressions, has a cannon arm, thrown deep outs, and sideline throws.
I was in here screaming from the mountain top...esp. during the draft...dude is a good kid, hard worker with ultimate arm talent & athletic ability...It just sucks when they feed us this, he's not pro ready, this guy is...he's learned the offense, this one took to many sacks...then games start and BAM! I never believed football was so hard...You get the biggest, fastest, high character guy...then start coaching...I remember saying Nelson Agholor looked pretty good too...I see all the west coast games...well, all the ones I want...you can tell who can play...
that's why I like Wichmann a bunch too...(y)

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I hope the Packers cut my guy, Brett Hundley.
Until about 4 weeks ago I forgot about Hundley. Then I searched and saw the Packers drafted him and in the 5th round.
That IMHO is a major steal. I cannot believe no other team drafted him. And the Rams took Mannion in the 3rd. I want to know who the whiz is that is scouts the Rams QB picks. I was and still am flabbergasted that the Rams did not take Hundley in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th round after drafting Mannion in the 3rd.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm with you, 46. I really am.

The more I train myself on what to look for, about what seems to translate from college to the pros, on what elite pros do play in and play out, each and every down...

Sometimes the differences are pretty stark.

Some guys JUMP out and shout, MISTAKE!

Other guys just seem to check all the boxes even if they have questions to answer.

Aaron Donald was that way. Totally checked all the boxes as far as being a dominant DT even as he had questions to answer (was he too short? was he too small?)

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I am guessing Davis barely played because had he gotten hurt, the Rams could have been on the hook for his $1.5M contract if he ended up on IR. Meanwhile Kennum is getting something like $500k, and that savings will be used to extend someone's contract.

Ram Pat

Rookie
Vanilla....the same defenses all the QB's go against....not saying he's Aaron Rodgers, but come on, they acted like the guy can't play....Look at all the #2 QBs in the LEAGUE...if there are similar stats, I'd like to see them...Guaranteed they are NOT by a rookie....
Champ you we 100% right about Hundley! Watching him in college he was athletic but horrible at route progression, now ...just Wow! He also has the benefit to learn behind the best.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I hope the Packers cut my guy, Brett Hundley.
What a dream that would be. He was lights out this last game with 4TD's. I wanted us to get him as bad as you Dr. No offense to anyone that likes Mannion but he's still a much better prospect, IMO.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Saw JT tweet one cut:

@jthom1: Rams have released cornerback Trovon Reed.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Saw JT tweet one cut:

@jthom1: Rams have released cornerback Trovon Reed.
Expected. Wonder how our CB situation will turn out since we cut Claiborne. Garner maybe? He never impressed me that much. Probably a vet.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Expected. Wonder how our CB situation will turn out since we cut Claiborne. Garner maybe? He never impressed me that much. Probably a vet.
JJ, TJ, LJ, MR & McGee=[#5]. Might go heavy in the safety cadre [#6] instead where the much better talent is located. Hard to cut a DB like C Bryant.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'd like to see us trade a late round pick for CB Charles James off the Texans