Rams cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not sure about that. Wouldnt surprise me if Tebow is still cut

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I want to sincerely thank Brandon Washington for his efforts as a Ram. Guys like him chase the dream, show up every day and do whatever the team asks of him.
Sometimes it works out for these guys, mostly not.
But still he tried.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm not sure about that. Wouldnt surprise me if Tebow is still cut

Chip keeps Tebow likes him at the goal line and I beginning to drink the Green Kelly Kool Aid because even Tebow threw decently and I realize he was playing against back ups, but Tebow had trouble throwing recently at a family reunion so Chip has worked his magic and Tebow is yet born again.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Im not convinced that Mannion cant be cut and signed to PS
He cannot, he had one average game, but that doesn't detract from the fact that he looked good the last two. One on a nationally televised game, teams aren't going to not notice that. Especially when the league is strapped for QBs as it is.

You might as well just give him away, he won't make the PS at all.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chip keeps Tebow likes him at the goal line and I beginning to drink the Green Kelly Kool Aid because even Tebow threw decently and I realize he was playing against back ups, but Tebow had trouble throwing recently at a family reunion so Chip has worked his magic and Tebow is yet born again.
If Tebow gets cut, he wont get signed. He could be an emergency QB.
As far as his abilities go, he actually looked slower running the ball and less powerful in short yardage. On the other hand, he looked pretty good throwing the ball. Motion looked compact and quick
Im not predicting he will get cut just saying I wouldnt be surprised if he was

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I want to sincerely thank Brandon Washington for his efforts as a Ram. Guys like him chase the dream, show up every day and do whatever the team asks of him.
But still he tried.

I would like to thank him for anguish and aggravating my ulcers with his consistent look out blocks!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He cannot, he had one average game, but that doesn't detract from the fact that he looked good the last two. One on a nationally televised game, teams aren't going to not notice that. Especially when the league is strapped for QBs as it is.

You might as well just give him away, he won't make the PS at all.

I dont think he did anything special where he would get a spot on another teams 53.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Im not predicting he will get cut just saying I wouldnt be surprised if he was

Chip Kelly is Mike Martz 2,0 Kelly feels he can make a QB out of anyone and Tebow will be his latest creation IMHO, plus not sure if you know this, but their first string QB is not exactly durable.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
But still he tried.

Well said. There are a lot of dreams being crushed today. No matter what we say or think, these are for the most part some very good people, who thru high school, college, and into the NFL have provided a lot of people some great entertainment.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I hope the Packers cut my guy, Brett Hundley.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I dont think he did anything special where he would get a spot on another teams 53.
You think the Bills wouldn't like him over Tyrod? Or him over Cousins the pick machine? Or the Jets, Browns or Texans?

Kid's got a good arm, already got some smarts too him and played in a pro style offense. His biggest knock is his accuracy and footwork, both easily fixable with proper coaching; this kid could be something. There's a reason so many looked at him as one of the better QBs of the draft, hell Walters had him moving up to even first rounder if he cleaned up.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
I hope the Packers cut my guy, Brett Hundley.
He's got 7 TDs and 1 INT through the preseason, with a 129.6 passer rating. Those are the best numbers of any rookie QB this year. I doubt he's going anywhere.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He's got 7 TDs and 1 INT through the preseason, with a 129.6 passer rating. Those are the best numbers of any rookie QB this year. I doubt he's going anywhere.
I know, it was a smart ass hope.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
The Bills made Tyrod their starting QB for the year.
Yeah, because their options were either perennial backup Cassel or Manuel, who's already pretty much proven he's not going to advance past what he is.

If they had a choice between Mannion or Tyrod imo they'd pick Mannion.