Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Better beat the Whiners or I'll be saltier than a can of spam

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Wrong! you don't know L.A. and So. Cal. Rams Fans!! I have lived here all my life, Trust me!! I still have my finger on the pulse! There are a lot of New Young Rams Fans. I have at least 4 New Forums asking me to join them!
I'll Die a ROD member!
Yeah they fall under the category of "normal people" the first one I listed.

:D gotcha!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
All in. 36,000 to cover the points spread and the rest on outright winning - along with some other special bets. I'll either be doing pretty well after this game or I'll be one of these guys.
pm46q.jpg
Ditto!!! @flv is killing me with all the Great Special Bets he has this week!! I'm going back to look at more shortly! NO GUTS! NO GLORY!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just saw Jared Goff on NFLN wearing a New, what I would call, A "color Rush Rams Cap" All yellow with the Rams Logo on it!! Very Cool looking! I want one!!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Short week and shanny pulling double duty as HC and OC could spell trouble for the niners offense.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everett active!!
Inactive for the Rams are RB Malcolm Brown, QB Brandon Allen, CB Kayvon Webster, S Marqui Christian, OLB Ejuan Price, OT Andrew Donnal and OT Cornelius Lucas.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I hope we can jump on these guys early. I really think one of Watkins or Tavon is going to have a monster play today (at least one)

Go Rams!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
No matter what happens tonight... I would just like to make sure that I say this now.

FUCK THE whiners !