Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UtahRam

Rookie
I was at that 2001 game! Took a lot of disrespectful crap from the fans there.

Comic-Con and RAM Ball today! It doesn't get much better!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams have to prove they can overcome crappy officiating, self inflicted penalties, and a pourous run defense. The Whiners are going to run, run, run. Rams HAVE to get a lead early to counter.

Final score, Rams-31. Whiners 10 Triplette and crew 21. Rams barely outscore officials in this one.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Rams at 49ers

MDS’s take: In what looks like another ugly Thursday night game, I think Jared Goff and Todd Gurley will move the ball enough to take a lead and keep a lead, while Brian Hoyer will struggle against the Rams’ defense.

MDS’s pick: Rams 20, 49ers 6.

Florio’s take
: The 49ers are 3-19 in their last 22 games. The three wins have come against the Rams. If the 49ers intend to win any games in 2017, this is a great place to start.

Florio’s pick: 49ers 13, Rams 9.
*********************************************************************************************
Florio clearly thinking we are last years offense.
Win,lose or tie,I don't see us putting up many 9pt games.
49er defense gonna be on the field way too much for a 3 field goal game.
We are gonna play 8 in the box and will do a better job against the run.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Play smart, play hard, limit mistakes and let's get a win.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mike Florio is garbage and he just made his radio show worse by bringing Chris Simms on board. I used to listen randomly. Now I can't even stand to listen.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Screenshot_1.png

Hope Everett can go.He is quietly turning into a Beast.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I'm debating starting him in fantasy over that scrub Bennett since he's stunk in GB so far.
Hard call to make.
It's such a joy watching these guys develop.Seeing Gurley be Gurley again
Watching these young guys make plays and knowing they will only get better.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a feeling Watkins is going to break out tonight.
My daughter has him on her FFB team. Should she start him over Golden Taint, Amari Cooper or Alshon Jeffrey?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/21/pfts-week-three-picks-8/

PFT’s Week Three picks
Posted by Mike Florio on September 21, 2017

Rams at 49ers

MDS’s take: In what looks like another ugly Thursday night game, I think Jared Goff and Todd Gurley will move the ball enough to take a lead and keep a lead, while Brian Hoyer will struggle against the Rams’ defense.

MDS’s pick: Rams 20, 49ers 6.

Florio’s take: The 49ers are 3-19 in their last 22 games. The three wins have come against the Rams. If the 49ers intend to win any games in 2017, this is a great place to start.

Florio’s pick: 49ers 13, Rams 9.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Hope Everett can go.
I doubt he plays with a thigh bruise....With the short turnaround. I bet that thing is still painful.

Ruben Foster & Eric Reid are out...That's a relief...They are weak up the middle and we should attack/exploit this area of the field.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Applebees+Happy Hour wooohooo can't wait to get off work and watch it, super stoked.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I doubt he plays with a thigh bruise....With the short turnaround. I bet that thing is still painful.

Ruben Foster & Eric Reid are out...That's a relief...They are weak up the middle and we should attack/exploit this area of the field.
Appears we will see Justin Davis this evening due to Brown's injury. I wanted to see more of Tavon Austin in the running game before the season started ....now I don't want to see him at all.