Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I heard on the Bay Area news last night that you can get a ticket for the game cheaper than a beer. Or two pretzels...

I'm still not going...Whiners fans are the worst. I don't need anymore fights and subsequent arrest because of those freaktards...

Psycho_X

Legend
Hopefully Aaron Donald has knocked off the holdout rust and has an extra chip on his shoulder after being ejected on the last national game against the Whiners. If there was a game this season for AD to prove to the NFL audience that he deserves to be the highest paid defensive player in the league it's this one.. well until the playoff games that is. :)

In other words, I'm expecting AD to go off on a tear tonight.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Florio’s take: The 49ers are 3-19 in their last 22 games. The three wins have come against the Rams. If the 49ers intend to win any games in 2017, this is a great place to start.
SMH... he's pointing to last year and before to project a victory this year?

With all the changes on BOTH teams?

Really? I mean REALLY? No, I mean... REALLY?

Geesh...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I heard on the Bay Area news last night that you can get a ticket for the game cheaper than a beer. Or two pretzels...

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/49ers-Rams-tickets-cheapest-levis-stadium-history-12215863.php

Thursday night's Rams-49ers game may be the toughest sell in the history of Levi's Stadium.

As of Wednesday, resale tickets were being offered on StubHub for as low as $14 to see the team host the Los Angeles Rams at 7 p.m. That price is just cheaper than buying a pair of $7.50 pretzels through the Levi's Stadium app and comparable to the price of a beer and a hot dog at the the three-year-old arena. According to the team's seat licensing map, the cheapest original face value for any seat is $85.

Ticket sale aggregator TicketIQ listed a slightly higher minimum price from their partners at $17, still a bargain compared to all previous games at the stadium.

"The current get-in price of $17 is the Niners' cheapest game this season with an average asking price of $88 — also the cheapest of the season. The average ticket price across all remaining home games for them is $179," says Ralph Garcia of TicketIQ, who says the team has seen the average list price decline 32 percent since the stadium opened in 2014, according to their internal numbers. "This is, however, the 49ers' cheapest home game since the move to Levi's. The previous low was Dec. 11, 2016 vs. the Jets."

But the disappearance of fans at lower-profile games isn't only a problem in Santa Clara. This past weekend headlines slammed the Chargers for failing to fill their 30,000 person temporary home in Los Angeles. The Rams' crowd was unfavorably compared to the audience for USC's game this past weekend, and there is increasing grumbling about the decline of even the television ratings.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Hate the 9ers always, but if I were them I'd run Hyde until the Rams stop him consistently.

And I've always maintained how terrible Hoyer is, he's not starting material, just an average at best journeyman like McCown. Reminds me of the all-time journeyman QB DeBerg, but worse.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/49ers-Rams-tickets-cheapest-levis-stadium-history-12215863.php

Thursday night's Rams-49ers game may be the toughest sell in the history of Levi's Stadium.

As of Wednesday, resale tickets were being offered on StubHub for as low as $14 to see the team host the Los Angeles Rams at 7 p.m. That price is just cheaper than buying a pair of $7.50 pretzels through the Levi's Stadium app and comparable to the price of a beer and a hot dog at the the three-year-old arena. According to the team's seat licensing map, the cheapest original face value for any seat is $85.

Ticket sale aggregator TicketIQ listed a slightly higher minimum price from their partners at $17, still a bargain compared to all previous games at the stadium.

"The current get-in price of $17 is the Niners' cheapest game this season with an average asking price of $88 — also the cheapest of the season. The average ticket price across all remaining home games for them is $179," says Ralph Garcia of TicketIQ, who says the team has seen the average list price decline 32 percent since the stadium opened in 2014, according to their internal numbers. "This is, however, the 49ers' cheapest home game since the move to Levi's. The previous low was Dec. 11, 2016 vs. the Jets."

But the disappearance of fans at lower-profile games isn't only a problem in Santa Clara. This past weekend headlines slammed the Chargers for failing to fill their 30,000 person temporary home in Los Angeles. The Rams' crowd was unfavorably compared to the audience for USC's game this past weekend, and there is increasing grumbling about the decline of even the television ratings.
Ticket "value" vs. "face value" isn't any better in LA for sure. The "best offer" I got for last week's game was $50. For both tickets, total. Face value was $150, each. I was hoping to recoup the $300 or at least get close but no stogie. Like I told you, if I'm going to give the tickets away, I'm giving them to family first and foremost.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Hate the 9ers always, but if I were them I'd run Hyde until the Rams stop him consistently.

And I've always maintained how terrible Hoyer is, he's not starting material, just an average at best journeyman like McCown. Reminds me of the all-time journeyman QB DeBerg, but worse.

That might mean utilize more of Longacre in place of Quinn & utilization of Smart & Walker @ NT with Brockers moving to DE post.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
SMH... he's pointing to last year and before to project a victory this year?

With all the changes on BOTH teams?

Really? I mean REALLY? No, I mean... REALLY?

Geesh...
I have always thought that Florio is kind of lazy and not that progressive in his thought process.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
That might mean utilize more of Longacre in place of Quinn & utilization of Smart & Walker @ NT with Brockers moving to DE post.
I like those ideas. It was Brockers IIRC who blew by the RB on the draw play that went for a TD - raced right by him to the QB. We need an NT to stay & clog up the lanes while the DE's blow up plays on either side & the ILB's plug the gaps.
Anyone have any idea if Bonifay's plan was the 2nd half adjustment that helped us contain the run game?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I like those ideas. It was Brockers IIRC who blew by the RB on the draw play that went for a TD - raced right by him to the QB. We need an NT to stay & clog up the lanes while the DE's blow up plays on either side & the ILB's plug the gaps.
Anyone have any idea if Bonifay's plan was the 2nd half adjustment that helped us contain the run game?

I must say the ideal on where to play Brockers came from the first gm with the Colts where Brockers saw a good amount of action @ DE & Smart & Walker playing the nose....it was effective. If you go back & watch the second half of last Sunday's game you will see more Longacre than Quinn @ OLBer.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah... has a discussion about Cali fans and NFL attendance.

Win? They show up.

Lose? They find other tings to do... and there are a LOT of other things to do in Cali.

WestCoastRam

Legend
It almost doesn't need to be said but if our run-D is fixed or at least consistently better, we win this game.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This doesn't really "fit" here but...

4b64c79fdd0ec1d2_cat-lady.gif

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Attendance is down, so lets raise the price of tickets so the fans that do show up make up for the ones that don't. That's real smart. Chargers haven't been able to draw more than 25,000, yet the cheapest seat for the next home game at the Stub Hub is over 100 dollars. Yeah, That'll fill the seats.

They won't get it until it comes time to negotiate commercial air time and Network pakages. When the networks point out a 35% drop off in viewers and then demand they pay 35% less to show games, that might wake up the Players Union and NFL front office to what a shytty product the are putting on the field.

They all better wake up and get a clue by the time the next CBA negotiations come around and let teams get more time with the players so they can work on technique an fudementals. I'm pretty sure they won't though, and they will do the oppisite and try to cut OTA's, TC, and pre-season.

Its apparent to everyone that the NFL is on a downward slide. Crappy offciating ,sloppy games, too many commercials,
me-first players, outrageous prices to name a few detractors.

Rams better be prepared to witness the Rams getting screwed again by shitty officiating with Jeff Tripplette's crew.

Will they "get it" in time?

I doubt it. The NFL has already lost me, and it just took the first two games of the season. That joke of an Official and his crew, Jerome Boger, getting away with their horrific game calling. The NFL doing nothing about it, I'll not spend another dime on an NFL game or buy anything advertised during a game I watch.

With attendance off by 30%, looks like I'm not the only one to shyt-can the NFL.

Sundays I'm going fishing.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
If we are improving this is a must win. Im a bit worried about being on the road and its a rivalry game so anything can happen. Stop Hyde and we stop the 49ers offense. Im sure McVay will have this team better prepared than Fisher did last year in San Fran (y)