Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck

Someone should do another fake Twitter account with Luck only he should be dressed like an Amish teenager;

Andrew Luck Yoder
@AndrewLuckYoder

Dearest Pa and Ma,
Large English men from Ohio plan on invading our field this upcoming Sunday.
I don't think they are coming to help us raise a barn, I believe they plan on pillaging and destroying the field where we have planted our grass lo these many years.
Ya, these are desperate men who have enjoyed few victories, thus I fear that we should have the horses and carriages ready lest we need to make a quick departure.

God be with us, your son Andrew.

Last edited:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
You'd never know that today was the Rams gameday if you listened to our LA sports radio. I think they mentioned it once and started back up with NBA bullshit. So over it.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
You'd never know that today was the Rams gameday if you listened to our LA sports radio. I think they mentioned it once and started back up with NBA bullcrap. So over it.
You have five kinds of Los Angelenos;

*Soccer fans.

*Normal people.

*Transplants.

* Kids that don't remember the Rams.

*Jaded plastic people who don't want the Rams soaking up their limelight.

I'm still a little surprised by the sparse attendance.

Ram65

Legend
http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/49ers-Rams-tickets-cheapest-levis-stadium-history-12215863.php

Thursday night's Rams-49ers game may be the toughest sell in the history of Levi's Stadium.

As of Wednesday, resale tickets were being offered on StubHub for as low as $14 to see the team host the Los Angeles Rams at 7 p.m. That price is just cheaper than buying a pair of $7.50 pretzels through the Levi's Stadium app and comparable to the price of a beer and a hot dog at the the three-year-old arena. According to the team's seat licensing map, the cheapest original face value for any seat is $85.

Ticket sale aggregator TicketIQ listed a slightly higher minimum price from their partners at $17, still a bargain compared to all previous games at the stadium.

"The current get-in price of $17 is the Niners' cheapest game this season with an average asking price of $88 — also the cheapest of the season. The average ticket price across all remaining home games for them is $179," says Ralph Garcia of TicketIQ, who says the team has seen the average list price decline 32 percent since the stadium opened in 2014, according to their internal numbers. "This is, however, the 49ers' cheapest home game since the move to Levi's. The previous low was Dec. 11, 2016 vs. the Jets."

But the disappearance of fans at lower-profile games isn't only a problem in Santa Clara. This past weekend headlines slammed the Chargers for failing to fill their 30,000 person temporary home in Los Angeles. The Rams' crowd was unfavorably compared to the audience for USC's game this past weekend, and there is increasing grumbling about the decline of even the television ratings.

New stadiums only go so far. Can't fill a small stadium either. Arthur Blank in Atlanta has a least given the fans a deal on concessions.
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/atlanta-falcons-new-stadium-low-prices-concessions-bubble
tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please please please just win the damn game.

High level perspective, we've lost three straight games to them.....and I heard today that their record in the last 22 games is.....3-19. Ugh. They're 3-0 against the Rams and 0-19 against everybody else.

I don't care how ugly the game is....just win the damn game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

*Soccer fans.

*Normal people.

*Transplants.

Yout list is way off
Clearly you are not from So-Cal

Ram65

Legend
I thought Thursday Nite games would be great. The last two for Rams not at all fun. I would rather watch the Rams as a Sunday game. Color rush uniforms are cool. Whiners hurting with Reed and Foster out. Got to watch Hoyer. Every now and then he plays well. I think mistakes hurt him but he will throw it and run some. Could surprise the Rams with some throws early. Division game a good test after a bad outing. This game is not a given. I want to see some sustained emotion from this Rams team on both sides of the ball!

EasyE

Starter
so if Rams win tonight, the combined record of teams they have beaten will be 0-5?

ouch...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I thought Thursday Nite games would be great. The last two for Rams not at all fun.

Wasn't there one a few seasons back where we sacked the Cardinals QB around 8 times? Now that was fun. Hope for a repeat tonight.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
The last "Mustard" game we beat the Ketchup team (TB).

Zero

Pro Bowler
I found some old quotes from Derrick Carr about Greg Olsen
I thought I would share them while we're doing our ROD pre-game cyber-tailgating.
Just one more sign our team is pointing up.

“Coach Olson taught me so much about protections,” Carr said. “We were one of the top two or three most-pressured teams in the NFL while still being one or two in least amount of sacks. His big deal is eliminating hits on the quarterback. That’s something that Gus probably liked when interviewing him. I’m sure he wanted to eliminate hits on their franchise guy.”

“Day One, as soon as Blake gets with coach Olson, all they’re going to talk about is protection,” Carr said. “All they’ll talk is blitzes.”

“Being under coach Olson and learning from him, I’ll have a protection plan for the rest of my life,” Carr said. “Just spending that one year with him. There won’t be a look or a pressure that I’ll see where I have no clue what to do. I’ll know exactly how I want to pick it up and exactly how to pick it up, because of how he taught me and what he taught me.”

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You'd never know that today was the Rams gameday if you listened to our LA sports radio. I think they mentioned it once and started back up with NBA bullcrap. So over it.
It's almost total coverage of Rams vs 40 whiners on NFLN right now! No worries!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

*Soccer fans.

*Normal people.

*Transplants.

Wrong! you don't know L.A. and So. Cal. Rams Fans!! I have lived here all my life, Trust me!! I still have my finger on the pulse! There are a lot of New Young Rams Fans. I have at least 4 New Forums asking me to join them!
I'll Die a ROD member!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
All in. 36,000 to cover the points spread and the rest on outright winning - along with some other special bets. I'll either be doing pretty well after this game or I'll be one of these guys.
pm46q.jpg