O'dell Beckham Jr Threatened with Baseball Bat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
upheld...

Giants will beat Vikings and Eagles because world is against them.
Dallas beats Redskins. Redemption story

Fuck the giants and that punk with a mop for a hairstyle.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Words?.....All I am hearing or seeing?....For the sake of argument. What if that is the Panthers approach to get into the minds of competitors? I mean trash talk is prevalent across all spectrum's of the field. How is this any different? We cannot be a 100% for sure that this was said or if other threats besides this has been said in the past...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Maybe the NFL will let go of OBJ's nutsack after this.

fearsomefour

Legend
Why all the hate for the panthers? Don't understand that. Bradford injury was 2 seasons ago and it was just 1 player who caused it.
They're amazing too watch and cam newton is simply box office and has a genuwine love for the game.
Great team, great offence great defence. im. Hoping they win the Super Bowl tbh.
I don't think any player caused Bradfords injury....it wasn't a cheap shot, or even a shot if memory serves me right.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
he passed it = it wasnt that hard. I'm just responding to you,not being testy lol.

It was a glancing hit, otherwise Beckham would have laid that guy out, and probably knocked him out.

He ran nearly 15 yards and launched, he just missed the bullseye.

Debacled

Starter
I don't think any player caused Bradfords injury....it wasn't a cheap shot, or even a shot if memory serves me right.

Mike Mitchell came in late and gave Bradford an extra shove as he was already heading out of bounds.

Intentional or otherwise he celebrated like a jackass who just won the game for his team right after doing so.

iced

Pulled down from behind by Mike Mitchell as he was running out of bounds - and Mitchell celebrated immediately after the hit, with another brawl ensuing..Mitchell ended up being fined by the league for taunting

fearsomefour

Legend
Pulled down from behind by Mike Mitchell as he was running out of bounds - and Mitchell celebrated immediately after the hit, with another brawl ensuing..Mitchell ended up being fined by the league for taunting
Funny how memory works.
I don't remember that at all. I remember Sam running out of bounce and going down and Dahl getting all pissed and running up on Mitchell. I don't remember Mitchell pulling him down though.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Mitchell pushed him in the back. His leg landed awkwardly and his ACL snapped.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Funny how memory works.
I don't remember that at all. I remember Sam running out of bounce and going down and Dahl getting all pissed and running up on Mitchell. I don't remember Mitchell pulling him down though.

Hopefully this will settle any argument as to what actually happened.