O'dell Beckham Jr Threatened with Baseball Bat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

it looks like the giants players told him to fuck off back to his side of the field. was that exchange supposed to be threatening?

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Don't like OBJ as a person, but I also dont like the rank 1 fucking WR sitting on my bench as I go head to head vs the number 1 seed in my fantasy league. Fine him huge and let him play,

ohiorams

Rookie
I know some may not get this take but....the hit wasnt that hard. they are both wearing helmets and Norman never fell down and there was no concern about any concussion stuff. after

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Beckham is bitching and blaming someone else for him losing his shit. Maybe if this was the first time, I'd buy into his bullshit. Did you all forget all the shit he talked against the Rams last year and him throwing the ball into Ogletree's face after the late hit which started the fight? The dude did things to seriously piss off McDonald and Ogletree in that game. And then threw a temper tantrum after Ogletree rode him to the ground out of bounds (which Beckham caused to happen by grabbing Ogletree's facemask as they were going out of bounds), threw the ball into Ogletree's face, and then kicked Ogletree after he shoved him.

Not to mention the fact that the dude punched a Bills player during the game and the Bills called him out for being dirty afterwards.

This isn't the first time he's pulled this bullshit. He talks a lot of shit and gets upset when defensive players get into his head. He's like Steve Smith. He's a hothead who is constantly pushing the envelope and gets away with shit because he's a media darling.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was also like the 4th personal foul he committed in the game

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Beckham is bitching and blaming someone else for him losing his crap. Maybe if this was the first time, I'd buy into his bullcrap. Did you all forget all the crap he talked against the Rams last year and him throwing the ball into Ogletree's face after the late hit which started the fight? The dude did things to seriously pee pee off McDonald and Ogletree in that game. And then threw a temper tantrum after Ogletree rode him to the ground out of bounds (which Beckham caused to happen by grabbing Ogletree's facemask as they were going out of bounds), threw the ball into Ogletree's face, and then kicked Ogletree after he shoved him.

Not to mention the fact that the dude punched a Bills player during the game and the Bills called him out for being dirty afterwards.

This isn't the first time he's pulled this bullcrap. He talks a lot of crap and gets upset when defensive players get into his head. He's like Steve Smith. He's a hothead who is constantly pushing the envelope and gets away with crap because he's a media darling.
B-I-N-G-O! No denying Beckham is a great talent, but many times acts like a total tool. And for guys, like Ray Lewis, to come out and defend him is plain crazy. o_O

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just going to leave this here...
odell-beckham-shove-against-bills-3.gif

But yeah...it was the baseball that set him off...? Maybe the Bills guy called him names too?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
B-I-N-G-O! No denying Beckham is a great talent, but many times acts like a total tool. And for guys, like Ray Lewis, to come out and defend him is plain crazy. o_O

to be fair, a helmet to helmet hit is child's play compared to stabbing 2 people to death. he probably doesn't understand what the commotion is about.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Just going to leave this here...
odell-beckham-shove-against-bills-3.gif

But yeah...it was the baseball that set him off...? Maybe the Bills guy called him names too?

Cheap shot punk.

I guess the Bills player made fun of his hair, before he jacked him with a clean shot to the ground.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
to be fair, a helmet to helmet hit is child's play compared to stabbing 2 people to death. he probably doesn't understand what the commotion is about.

Lewis didn't stab anyone, he didn't even assault anyone. Did you know that?

ohiorams

Rookie
Watch it again, at 1:55. That was anything but not that hard, hell I'm surprised he was still up after that shot to the side of his head.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UtBETkzoW0

Then why didn't he fall down? Why isn't there concussion talk? I have watched it plenty. He isn't coming at him that hard. I'm not excusing anything. I'm talking about perspective.

The hit simply wasn't that hard. He isn't running full boar at him,otherwise neither guy would have gotten up or a visible stinger

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then why didn't he fall down? Why isn't there concussion talk? I have watched it plenty. He isn't coming at him that hard. I'm not excusing anything. I'm talking about perspective.

The hit simply wasn't that hard. He isn't running full boar at him,otherwise neither guy would have gotten up or a visible stinger

There was concussion talk. They pulled him off the field and put him through concussion testing. He passed it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
They should be fined for not beating him with the bats.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
he passed it = it wasnt that hard. I'm just responding to you,not being testy lol.

I've seen some big hits that didn't result in concussions. They were worried enough to pull him off and put him through it.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron

There was, and even if there wasn't that doesn't change the fact that the intent was there. People don't get away with attempted murder because they were too much of a pussy to actually do it. This is no different, the guy made a blatant attempt to headhunt even when he and everybody else in the league knows damn well about concussions.

He intentionally made sure a guy wasn't paying attention and then tried to lay him flat. Not only is that sociopathic, it was cowardly. Just because he's too weak to follow through doesn't mean that lessens the intent.

ohiorams

Rookie
There was, and even if there wasn't that doesn't change the fact that the intent was there. People don't get away with attempted murder because they were too much of a wuss to actually do it. This is no different, the guy made a blatant attempt to headhunt even when he and everybody else in the league knows damn well about concussions.

He intentionally made sure a guy wasn't paying attention and then tried to lay him flat. Not only is that sociopathic, it was cowardly. Just because he's too weak to follow through doesn't mean that lessens the intent.

well, this is actually different. Everyone walked away.

they may have mentioned about concussions but you know what I mean...they didnt go on about it and stress that part. Not in any radio I heard.
The point is, through the entire course of games i've watched, Ive seen and heard hard hits .Guys get up, the announcers say nothing other than it was a good hit. You hear the plastic in the audio...and its over. His hit was no worse than any of those.

simple physics; he would have fallen down if the hit was that hard. That hit proved those helmets work pretty damn good

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lewis didn't stab anyone, he didn't even assault anyone. Did you know that?

Whether he did or didn't doesn't interest me. He was there and knows what happened. His clothes also have never been found.