OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Los Angeles Rams

......With Henderson is very much Questionable to play Sunday & Howell is now gone to IR that leaves only Sony Michel as the only RB on the MR53.

Guess we will be introduced to PS RB Mekhi Sargent all 5-8 of him. Rough year for Ram RB's health.

I'd bring up both Javian Hawkins and Mekhi Sargent to the 53 and cut Koski. I have my doubts that Henderson is healthy enough to play on Sunday, I don't believe that Akers will be 100% this season, and we absolutely need three healthy running backs. Plus, they're different enough runners; Hawkins is a lot like Henderson as a slashing back, while Sargent is a bulldozer of a back like Michel is. In my honest opinion, both Hawkins and Sargent have more potential than Howell did anyway, so I believe this works out for the best.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Los Angeles Rams

......With Henderson is very much Questionable to play Sunday & Howell is now gone to IR that leaves only Sony Michel as the only RB on the MR53.

Guess we will be introduced to PS RB Mekhi Sargent all 5-8 of him. Rough year for Ram RB's health.

Where is @IowaRam or @ottoman89 to tell us about Mekhi?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can we use up the last bit of knee Gurley has left…

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Any decent PS RBs available. Like Duke Johnson MIA?
I mean we are giving OBJ a chance to reignite his career and apparently to most he seems to have humbled. Why not get LeVeon Bell and see what he can offer us?

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
For what its worth i live here in Nashville Tn and witnessed alot of the Titans preseason games, Sargent or however you spell it played his ass off. He ran hard and seldom was tackled by one player.. his effort was through the roof. The locals loved him and thought he was a keeper, who knows what hes got? Guess at this rate he will be toting the rock these Rams before long.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I mean we are giving OBJ a chance to reignite his career and apparently to most he seems to have humbled. Why not get LeVeon Bell and see what he can offer us?
Because he is such an ass hat that even uber tolerant teams like KC and Baltimore sent him packing despite having RB issues themselves.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can we use up the last bit of knee Gurley has left…

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA
He could really change the narrative on the end of his Rams career if he were to come in and help out. Bad knee or no, he can still pass pro with the best of them

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too bad the Dolphins claimed Lindsay off waivers. We really need RB help, nobody can stay healthy and the next tackle Hendo breaks will be the first.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
For what its worth i live here in Nashville Tn and witnessed alot of the Titans preseason games, Sargent or however you spell it played his ass off. He ran hard and seldom was tackled by one player.. his effort was through the roof. The locals loved him and thought he was a keeper, who knows what hes got? Guess at this rate he will be toting the rock these Rams before long.

Too bad the Dolphins claimed Lindsay off waivers. We really need RB help, nobody can stay healthy and the next tackle Hendo breaks will be the first.

Yeah, I was “against adding” Lindsay… I’d feel better with him right now since he has NFL game experience.

But, good insight there @Ramlife thats the kind of stuff Rams fans want to hear.

Suprises emerge at the RB positions all the time from the draft and UDFA.

What scouting reports say about Titans UDFA Mekhi Sargent​

The Tennessee Titans made an addition to their running backs room following the 2021 NFL draft after the team inked undrafted free agent, Mekhi Sargent.

The Iowa product spent three years with the Hawkeyes, totaling 354 carries for 1,740 yards (4.9 yards per carry) and 20 scores, to go along with 32 catches for 300 yards and another touchdown.

In 2020, Sargent produced 432 rushing yards (5.7 yards per carry) and seven touchdowns in eight games, but didn’t make much of an impact through the air with just one catch for six yards.

Of all the Titans undrafted free agents, Sargent is one of the least likely to make the roster out of training camp. Instead, the best chance he has at sticking in Tennessee is through the practice squad.

That’s because Tennessee has a workhorse back in Derrick Henry, who will dominate snaps, and multiple solid backup options in Brian Hill, Darrynton Evans and Jeremy McNichols.

Regardless, we wanted to get a bit more information on the 5-foot-9, 209-pound back as he wasn’t on our radar ahead of the 2021 NFL draft, so we decided to take a look at what scouting reports say about the rookie.

The University of Iowa has developed quite the reputation of producing high-level NFL prospects, and many go into the league and perform well. One of their 2021 players is Sargent, a former JUCO All-America who wasn’t even ranked as a high-school player. Operating as Iowa’s lead runner the past three seasons, Sargent showcases a decent burst, and has a nice rocked-up frame that can be punishing for defenders at times. Unfortunately, that’s where the positives end for him. Despite his frame, he’s awful in pass protection and his contact balance was extremely disappointing given his jacked body. He also failed to display optimal ball security in several games. There’s an opportunity a team takes a chance on Sargent on Day 3, but he is certainly a UDFA-type of guy whose best chance is sticking on a practice squad.

Tony Pauline, Pro Football Network​

Positives: Underrated running back who consistently produces whenever he handles the ball. Patiently waits for blocks to develop, runs hard on the inside, and plays with resilience. Effectively follows blocks, has a burst through the hole, and beats defenders into the open field. Displays vision, quickness, and solid footwork.

Negatives: Watched his production fall off after a terrific sophomore season. Doesn’t pick up much yardage off initial contact. Plays to one speed.

Analysis: Sargent is a solid running back with next-level skills as a ball carrier, and he’s an undrafted free agent who could end up making a next-level roster as a fifth running back.