OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
It's there - I've seen it.
That's odd because I can't. So I went into my profile and clicked on my past messages and I see it listed as a previous post but when I click on it I get "The requested thread could not be found".

Doesn't matter, I don't care, but last night I noticed there were some weird things going on with the site on my end at least. But maybe it was just me. No biggie.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
That's odd because I can't. So I went into my profile and clicked on my past messages and I see it listed as a previous post but when I click on it I get "The requested thread could not be found".

Doesn't matter, I don't care, but last night I noticed there were some weird things going on with the site on my end at least. But maybe it was just me. No biggie.
There was already a thread on his injury.

It more than likely was merged.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Maybe it’s recency bias - but sure seems like more (bad season ending type) injuries in 2021 than previous years.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Maybe it’s recency bias - but sure seems like more (bad season ending type) injuries in 2021 than previous years.
Yeah but the game is safer because no more horse collar, low block, helmet to helmet, taunting etc. Get with the program.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He will be out at least 3-4 weeks, IMO.