OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Connor looked injured. Hopkins and Murray just looked dinged up. The Connor injury may be the toughest to overcome.
Yeah it took everything for him to stand up and get sort of back lined up for final play of the game because he had no choice at that point or game would have been over. He keeled over as soon as ball was hiked basically.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah it took everything for him to stand up and get sort of back lined up for final play of the game because he had no choice at that point or game would have been over. He keeled over as soon as ball was hiked basically.
I missed that. I'll have to watch it again. I was too busy watching Murray go down like a little bitch.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Damn, Hopkins has been beat up seemingly all year. I can't feel bad for the cards however with our IR list being novel sized.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Watching Conner after being hit and then trying to line up for the final play, I thought his injury might be serious.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Wow, DHop can't catch a break this year. I shan't be shedding any tears over it however.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

iu

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You know, Mr. Pink was a lousy tipper.
I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.

Mr. White goes into a long spiel about why waiters/waitresses deserve tips. I'm too lazy to look up the whole speech.