OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh... And what are the other two states? I've never seen alcohol consumed like here. I'm stunned by the alcohol our bars go through.
It was like New Hampshire and Conneticut? Pretty sure on the first forget the 2nd.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well in my experience, alcohol makes you stupid. I used to get stupid to. I wouldn't even remember driving home. I was just lucky. Of course that was before MADD. A different time. But for the grace of God.

I'm like that when I'm sober and in auto pilot.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Young kid, too much money and not a good enough support group.

Lives ruined and one taken far too soon. It’s a pity.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
He was booked with a .161. Twice the legal limit.

And that's 0.161 from the blood draw which is generally taken anywhere from an hour to several hours afterwards as it takes time to get them to the hospital for the blood draw. Even expedited would be closer to 30 mins which for someone with a high metabolism is a LOT of time for the liver to process that alcohol.

So, at the time of the accident, it was higher...maybe significantly so. Conversely, there have been several celebrity DUIs where between the celeb and their atty, they delayed the blood draw enough that the BAC was either under or barely over the limit as opposed to several times over which is what it likely was.

So yeah, to get a .161 on a draw??? He was toasted.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's hard, there's a poster on another board that's a Chiefs fan that makes it hard for anybody to root for that team :D

Most of them seem to be that way, unfortunately.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
This season has been and WILL BE a battle of attrition.

Injuries will likely play a role in which teams advance to the Super Bowl.

Gaines is good but this is a loss.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Still rooting for Cards to beat 69ers. I just cannot root for them bastids.
Don't route for the whiner to win.
Route for the Cards to lose.

We need the cards to lose, so we can grab 1st place.
If the cards win, we're still looking at a wild card.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Yeah, I can't root in that game. I'd almost say I'd prefer a tie but then both of them essentially get a half win. I guess my hope at the end of the day is cards losing 0-3.