NFL Arrests and Lawsuits - 2018

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HellRam

Starter
Yet he will still be able to play in the NFL. Such garbage. I would get fired from my job if I did that.

I agree. He's probably down to his last chance. But if I had to bet, Foster will most likely be on a roster this season. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Psycho_X

Legend
Most likely he will get probation. Maybe a 30 day jail sentence or something along those lines.

When you hear the term years in prison or jail in the legal system. They are usually referring to max time per charge. For example you could serve up to 6 months in jail for littering in California. However in pretty much all cases the full extent of the punishment is rarely served.

Yeah, it's disgusting. He'll probably get a worse punishment for having the rifle than he will for beating the shit out of a woman.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think some of you might be underestimating these charges and their impact on his nfl career. No other player has had these kind of charges against them. I have a hard time seeing him playing again even if he gets off easy on the charges.

HellRam

Starter
I think some of you might be underestimating these charges and their impact on his nfl career. No other player has had these kind of charges against them. I have a hard time seeing him playing again even if he gets off easy on the charges.

Greg Hardy's case has some similarities. I think if the Niners don't cut him before the draft there is a good chance he will be on the roster. He might not play this season. But if he can complete his rehab and stay out of trouble, eventually I wouldn't be surprised to see Foster get anouther chance.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay

Is the boot the car door? You can’t even grab something out of you car while drunk? That’s next level.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

Every single person in Scotland has more than 50mg in their system from the age of 16 until death. I haven't been fully sober since like 2004. Now where's my whisky

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
From the understatement of the year file:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...osters-place-on-team-is-under-great-scrutiny/

49ers: Reuben Foster’s place on team is under “great scrutiny”
Posted by Josh Alper on April 12, 2018

ap_17253763065565-e1505850980273.jpg

AP

The Santa Clara District Attorney’s Office announced on Thursday that 49ers linebacker Reuben Fosterhas been charged with three felonies related to a February incident that left his girlfriend with a ruptured eardrum.

Foster has been charged with domestic violence, forcefully attempting to prevent a victim from reporting a crime and possession of an assault weapon and faces up to 11 years in prison as a result. 49ers CEO Jed York said last month that the team would “get together and discuss whatever comes down” from the D.A. and the team released a statement on Thursday after the charges were announced.

“The 49ers organization is aware of today’s disturbing charges regarding Reuben Foster. We will continue to follow this serious matter. Reuben is aware that his place in our organization is under great scrutiny and will depend on what is learned through the legal process.”

York said last month that he will ultimately make the call about Foster’s future with the team. Whatever happens with the charges in Santa Clara and with the 49ers, Foster also faces possible discipline from the NFL under the Personal Conduct Policy.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Statement by the Whiners brass today. Farr be it for me to translate...

“The 49ers organization is aware of today’s disturbing charges regarding Reuben Foster. (OK. so the charges are disturbing. NOT the behavior that brought on the charges. Got it.) We will continue to follow this serious matter. (Because that's what beta males do. We follow, test the direction of the wind to see what we can get away with. Alpha males lead. That's scary) Reuben is aware that his place in our organization is under great scrutiny (by society. Not by the Forty Niner organization.) and will depend on what is learned through the legal process. (...and will depend on whether this whole nightmare blows over)

By the way, it is hilarious to see all the hand-wringing, and :headexplosion: grinding of teeth, by the same fans over at NN, that just weeks ago were pontificating about their high character Whiners, and how the Rams locker room was going to implode this year, with all of our "low character" acquisitions. :LOL:

Suck it soy boys!!:baghead:

:redcard::help:

Last edited:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
No Cowboys players yet, but I'm sure Goodell is already starting his investigation on Zeke for that time he missed the trash can at McDonalds.