Look's Like Another Round Of L.A V St Louis is eminent

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I thought Cards could hit Kershaw...never did I think they could come back down 6-2 against him...no way in Hell would I have believed that.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
What a horrible collapse, tip your cap to the Cards, they continue to rise to the occasion

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
What a game. Can't wait for game 2. Let's bring it on

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
So apparently Adrian Gonzalez said that Wainright hit Puig on purpose.
Has he always been such a douchebag, or are we just seeing it more now that he's on a bigger stage?

He needs to take those fists off the top of his head and stick them in his mouth.

fearsomefour

Legend
So apparently Adrian Gonzalez said that Wainright hit Puig on purpose.
Has he always been such a douchebag, or are we just seeing it more now that he's on a bigger stage?

He needs to take those fists off the top of his head and stick them in his mouth.
Bad blood between these teams.....mostly from Cardinal pitchers hitting Ramirez and Dodger hitters. If the Dodgers get down 0-2 the main goal should be putting one about 97 into that sack of shit roid case Holliday ear hole.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Bad blood between these teams.....mostly from Cardinal pitchers hitting Ramirez and Dodger hitters. If the Dodgers get down 0-2 the main goal should be putting one about 97 into that sack of crap roid case Holliday ear hole.

You really think that Wainwright hit Puig on purpose? No outs, up by only one run? No way. Not in that scenario. Not when he didn't have full command of his fastball tonight.

Also, what did Holliday ever do to you guys? I don't seem to recall him being suspended for anything at all, much less steroids.

fearsomefour

Legend
You really think that Wainwright hit Puig on purpose? No outs, up by only one run? No way. Not in that scenario. Not when he didn't have full command of his fastball tonight.

Also, what did Holliday ever do to you guys? I don't seem to recall him being suspended for anything at all, much less steroids.
No I don't think he hit Puig on purpose. I think they have hit Dodger hitters on purpose before.
So it goes, it's baseball.
There is history there going back the last couple years, maybe that is more pronounced to me because LA has come up short vs the Cardinals. If they get down I hope there is some payback.
F Holliday. I just hate him.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Yeah, fuck that Holiday guy.
Quietly going about his business. Coming through in the clutch.
What a dick!

He should absolutely follow Gonzalez's example of running his mouth and being a belligerent asshole.
That's obviously how you win championships.

Last edited:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a disaster blowing that lead, will make it more sweeter though when they comeback to win the series.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Seemed to me that Molina was the only one that overreacted. If a Dodger pitcher accidently hits a Cardinal I hope it's Molina.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Seemed to me that Molina was the only one that overreacted. If a Dodger pitcher accidently hits a Cardinal I hope it's Molina.

Did Yadi overreact? Sure. Without a doubt, and he'll probably get fined. But Gonzalez should share a good portion of the blame, as he was the one who started the altercation in the first place. He overreacted to a pitch that Wainwright did not intend to hit Puig with.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Did Yadi overreact? Sure. Without a doubt, and he'll probably get fined. But Gonzalez should share a good portion of the blame, as he was the one who started the altercation in the first place. He overreacted to a pitch that Wainwright did not intend to hit Puig with.

Yeah Gonzalez was pissed and he had something to say but can't really blame him can you ? I mean whether it was on purpose or not, and I don't think it was, it is getting old. Every time the Dodgers play the Cards someone gets hit. If it was the other way around I'm sure the Cards would be getting pissed about it also.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Yeah Gonzalez was pissed and he had something to say but can't really blame him can you ? I mean whether it was on purpose or not, and I don't think it was, it is getting old. Every time the Dodgers play the Cards someone gets hit. If it was the other way around I'm sure the Cards would be getting pissed about it also.

Yeah, I really can blame him. I saw Holliday get hit a ton by pitchers in our own division, and you never saw him or anyone else try to play the enforcer like Gonzalez did. What Wainwright threw was an accidental pitch when he didn't have his normal command on his fastball, and Gonzalez is at fault for not letting it die when even Puig was willing to let it go.

As for this getting old, this is only the second time - albeit in an important scenario - where I can recall this happening against the Dodgers. First time was Joe Kelly, who never had good command during his time as a Cardinal. The outcome was unfortunate, but also unintentional.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Yeah, I really can blame him. I saw Holliday get hit a ton by pitchers in our own division, and you never saw him or anyone else try to play the enforcer like Gonzalez did. What Wainwright threw was an accidental pitch when he didn't have his normal command on his fastball, and Gonzalez is at fault for not letting it die when even Puig was willing to let it go.

As for this getting old, this is only the second time - albeit in an important scenario - where I can recall this happening against the Dodgers. First time was Joe Kelly, who never had good command during his time as a Cardinal. The outcome was unfortunate, but also unintentional.[/QUOTE

Carlos Martinez hit Ramirez earlier this year and Rosenthal hit Ramirez again in the same game and Joe Kelly hit Puig in another game so counting Joe Kelly last year and today that's five that I can think of.

Last edited: