Look's Like Another Round Of L.A V St Louis is eminent

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Another good game. This entire series has been great. It'll be interesting to see how Kershaw does on short rest. If I'm the Dodgers I don't want to face Wainwright on normal rest on game 5 without your ace out there

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Another good game. This entire series has been great. It'll be interesting to see how Kershaw does on short rest. If I'm the Dodgers I don't want to face Wainwright on normal rest on game 5 without your ace out there
Then it's a good thing the Dodgers have 2 aces. Btw, Wainwright hasn't beaten the Dodgers in the playoffs yet. So, he and Kershaw have that going for them.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Funny.
I'll tell you what though.
Dodgers fans are some of the best of all of sports. They are always at the top 0 the league in ticket sells.
Bandwagon fans. No.

You'll have to go to Anaheim for that.

There are bandwagon fans for every team in every sport. I mostly shared that picture because it came across my Facebook, and I thought some people here would enjoy the laugh.

fearsomefour

Legend
Mattingly could reach into a bucket of roses and pull out a turd.
Leaves Kershaw in too long, then pulls Greinke too soon. I posted before this series the pen would be their undoing. All their coaches should go frankly. Every year the O disappears in the playoffs (you would think Mac could get the concept of hitting the other way into Puigs head....they are going to continue to come up inside then pitch you away), the pen has been bad all year.
One thing, if the series goes back to LA (I dont think it will) and LA had to hit in the bottom of the ninth, I would have the grounds crew go out an put a big divot in the pitching mound before the Cards pitcher went out. Amazing to me the crap that goes on.

fearsomefour

Legend
Also, this is nearly a repeat of the series last year.
I would think about starting Haren tonight. Kershaw came back on short rest last year and was not good. Haren is rested and has been pitching great the last month. Or at the very least if Kershaw has to get pulled I would go to Haren out of the pen. He is a smart vet pitcher that is not going to be freaked out by the situation. Certainly cant trust anyone out of the pen.
If you are not going to use these guys why carry them on the roster for the playoffs?
But, I am sure Mattingly will use no imagination, just lean on the rail working his seeds, managing the game like it is May 30th.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
There are bandwagon fans for every team in every sport. I mostly shared that picture because it came across my Facebook, and I thought some people here would enjoy the laugh.
I thought it was funny as well.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm more afraid of Carpenter than any pitcher. Is been hitting everything thrown at him.
The home run he hit off JP Sat was in well below the knees.
It's like everyone out there is playing baseball and Carpenters playing kickball.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Congrats to the Cardinals and their fans, clearly a better team than the Dodgers. Good luck the rest of the way.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
1016568_10100555818357831_8196509138010078135_n.jpg

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Great game, great series. Tip of the cap to the Dodgers, every game could have gone their way.

Now onto the NLCS

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
The Dodgers should be in a satirical sequel of Moneyball called Money Wasted along with the Yankees ;)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Great game, great series. Tip of the cap to the Dodgers, every game could have gone their way.

Now onto the NLCS

Agreed Broke. Dodgers could have tipped this series in their favor. It was close despite us winning 3-1. Hold your heads high Dodger fans. :cheers:

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Happy I was completely wrong about this series. What a close series though. Four games decided by five runs combined.

Hoping the Giants win tonight because it's time for a little revenge.

Four straight NLCS appearances and nine in the last 14 years. Us Cardinals fans are spoiled.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Disaster for the Dodgers again, not happy!