Look's Like Another Round Of L.A V St Louis is eminent

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I feel bad for Mattingly. He played for the Yankees 13 seasons and didn't win once. All he had to do was play 1 more year.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Great Series CONGRATS to The Cards And My Brothers In The LOU.
Hello Mattingly anybody Home?

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
This isn't going to be a popular opinion here, but I've had time to think this over, and here it is:

The Cardinals hit 7 homers in 4 games and only 2 of them were hit by legitimate power threats. Carpenter hit 3 (3!) after hitting 8 all season and all 3 were off left handers. Wong and Grichuk?

Mattingly made the wrong choices out of the bullpen every time (Baez, Howell, Elbert), which spoke to his lack of confidence in any of his set up men. The single biggest hit in the entire series was Holliday's 3-run dinger in Game 1. Without that, Gonzalez's 2-run shot in the bottom of the 7th turns the 7-6 game to 8-7.

In the simplest terms, the Dodgers were snake-bit.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
This isn't going to be a popular opinion here, but I've had time to think this over, and here it is:

The Cardinals hit 7 homers in 4 games and only 2 of them were hit by legitimate power threats. Carpenter hit 3 (3!) after hitting 8 all season and all 3 were off left handers. Wong and Grichuk?

Mattingly made the wrong choices out of the bullpen every time (Baez, Howell, Elbert), which spoke to his lack of confidence in any of his set up men. The single biggest hit in the entire series was Holliday's 3-run dinger in Game 1. Without that, Gonzalez's 2-run shot in the bottom of the 7th turns the 7-6 game to 8-7.

In the simplest terms, the Dodgers were snake-bit.
You can go with that theory if it makes you feel better.

I'll go with the tried and true theory that the players that find a way a rise to the occasion are on the team thats standing at the end.

Carpenter, Wong, and Adams all hit another one in the NLCS last night....