Let ROD make you an avatar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Deacon Jones "Unofficial" Sack Totals... 50 in two years! And they were 14 game seasons!

Year Sacks Team

1961 8 Los Angeles Rams
1962 12 Los Angeles Rams
1963 20 Los Angeles Rams
1964 22 Los Angeles Rams
1965 19 Los Angeles Rams
1966 18 Los Angeles Rams
1967 26 Los Angeles Rams
1968 24 Los Angeles Rams
1969 15 Los Angeles Rams
1970 12 Los Angeles Rams
1971Los Angeles Rams
1972 6 San Diego Chargers
1973 5 San Diego Chargers
1974 3 Washington Redskins
(Source: St. Louis Rams, San Diego Chargers and Washington Redskins Media Guides)

RamzFanz

Damnit
I think X did this N for me as well. I'd be willing to let you creative fiends whip up an overhaul. I'm a Rams fan because of Roman Gabriel and the old Blue and White uni days. You guys can run with that if you want.

Wait for it... wait for it...

Gab.gif

My avatar of Donald was the best one I could find, but I had it when he was drafted so no Rams uni. I really want to change it. When we picked him scouts were saying he was a bit to short and I always remember thinking that all the shorter people I know have loads of heart and a chip on their shoulder with something to prove. If someone could do an avatar with Donald and somehow show this that would be awesome and I would be forever grateful.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Yes and no. ROD used to be very GIF friendly but that was restricted for reasons unknown to me. Probably bandwidth costs or to be more user friendly with slow connections.

You CAN have an animated avatar, but the size restrictions mean it has to be a very very small file if I recall. 50KB.
Thanks. I got it work well enough, though that 50KB limit is a hassle. Had to remove colors from it. I like how it looks though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My avatar of Donald was the best one I could find, but I had it when he was drafted so no Rams uni. I really want to change it. When we picked him scouts were saying he was a bit to short and I always remember thinking that all the shorter people I know have loads of heart and a chip on their shoulder with something to prove. If someone could do an avatar with Donald and somehow show this that would be awesome and I would be forever grateful.
?

gcVYZX4.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Looks pretty sweet. Only tweak I'd suggest is putting glaciers or something from a frozen element in the back ground
There are. You just can't see them that well because of the size of the Ram head.

iced

There are. You just can't see them that well because of the size of the Ram head.
Ah. Im on my tablet and It looks greyish/asphaltish on here. Guess what im getting at is something more blue'ish like mine

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ah. Im on my tablet and It looks greyish/asphaltish on here. Guess what im getting at is something more blue'ish like mine
That's strange. It's plenty blue on my PC.
I'll see what I can do.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was gonna be needy, but figured there are no good "in pads" bad @ss pictures of Todd Gurley in a Rams uni...Would have asked to see his uniform converted to the Rams old blue and whites...Somebody did that for Marshall Faulk once, and thought that was so cool.
?

1BT2t3l.jpg