Let ROD make you an avatar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Just had an idea, and maybe this is an off-topic item but whatevs. The photoshop thread that Ramz put up was a lot of fun and I noticed that @Rmfnlt adopted one of the images in that thread for his avi. I consider that a great compliment and thought it would be fun if we put up for offer anyone who wants a new avi come in here and lay down parameters for us...give us a picture, inspiration, color, player, and/or theme to go on. And let the group come up with ideas for you. I bet we can have fun with this.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I love this idea, Code.

There are a few members with blank avatars that need to chime in for this offer!

Some, like Quixote, need an upgrade.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm good with my avatar, but I like this idea. Once that tech guy gives me my computer back maybe I'll get involved.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think X did this N for me as well. I'd be willing to let you creative fiends whip up an overhaul. I'm a Rams fan because of Roman Gabriel and the old Blue and White uni days. You guys can run with that if you want.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm cool with this idea. I could use a new avataar. So if anyone feels like turning my boy JL into Bane, that would be sweet.

Screenshot_2015-06-12-20-04-44_1.jpg

If it can be done that is.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I would fucking love a new one. I just steal images off google lol. Someone hook me up.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Do you guys think I need an avatar ?

I'd love one, and if you can help, that would be great.

I enjoyed the movie 'Leatherheads' with Clooney & Zellweger, so if you could come up with something similar to their poster without all the word type, i'd love it. The word 'Leatherheads' would be fine, although not absolutely necessary, so long as it isn't blocking out the players or dog, and without all the other print. Here's a copy (second picture down from the top) :

http://www.slashfilm.com/poster-leatherheads/

Thanks for trying,

River

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Do you guys think I need an avatar ?

I'd love one, and if you can help, that would be great.

I enjoyed the movie 'Leatherheads' with Clooney & Zellweger, so if you could come up with something similar to their poster without all the word type, i'd love it. The word 'Leatherheads' would be fine, although not absolutely necessary, so long as it isn't blocking out the players or dog, and without all the other print. Here's a copy (second picture down from the top) :

http://www.slashfilm.com/poster-leatherheads/

Thanks for trying,

River
FYRdYsf.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think X did this N for me as well. I'd be willing to let you creative fiends whip up an overhaul. I'm a Rams fan because of Roman Gabriel and the old Blue and White uni days. You guys can run with that if you want.
KBS7SaI.jpg