Let ROD make you an avatar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Um... if anyone wants to make me either
- Cory Harkey stepping out of a TARDIS (Dr. Who)
or...
- An Adventure Time-styled drawing of Barrett Jones

I'd dig it.

Never said I presented easy challenges.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
or...

I'd dig it.

Challenge accepted.

HYkaAut.jpg

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just want something original.
I'm working on something for you Jugs. I was going to do an action rams wallpaper but I was thinking a picture from your homestead would make it more personal. If you upload a cool shot we could use to make a unique background for ya.

or...

I'd dig it.

Hey DCH! I did one the other day and thought of you...

Not promising anything on your requests but you will be guaranteed to get your moneys worth either way!!

stooges.jpg

Attachments

• stooges.jpg
    stooges.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 128

CodeMonkey

That's pretty sweet. I just had an awesome thought though. What if you did the same Gabriel kneel in the huddle, but with the other Rams in the huddle wearing the blue and yellow and the blue and gold unis? Kinda spanning the decades of my fandom. maybe make the other players of a different era as well?
Man, I may work yer asses off now with crazy ideas.
diva much? ha ha Crazy ideas are my specialty.

CodeMonkey

All the ones that you guys made for me a while back got deleted when my hard drive crashed. I liked them, but I still really like the one that I've had since I've joined.
What inspiration do you have in mind? I assume the theme is sci-fi electrogizmo fandango?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
What inspiration do you have in mind? I assume the theme is sci-fi electrogizmo fandango?
lol think im a lost cause. Over at clan ram I used the same avatar since the day I joined in 2007.

Guess Im not big on change I guess.

Inspiration? My current avatar lol

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
lol. I thought you were kidding. :ROFLMAO:
Hell no I wasn't kidding, Harkey and Jones are my two Rams mancrushes, and if there's not a TARDIS involved I'm just not interested.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This thread has real potential.

:sneaky:
Ditto!! These ideas I've seen are all really good!
I'm really happy with mine I think it's a perfect fit. But some of people could stand a little up-grade! ( I'm not adverse to change, it would just have to be something special)

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Ooh, ooh, ooh, can you make me... Cory Harkey and Barrett Jones riding a log flume entirely made up of Dick Vermiel's tears of joy, while four unicorns with the heads of Marshall, Kurt, Ike and Torry fly overhead, each emitting a burst of colored light from their butts that combine to make a blue and gold rainbow that, instead of ending in a pot o' gold, ends in a pile of crying '9ers fans?

EDIT: With a TARDIS in there somewhere?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Maybe make this thread a sticky, so new members who join up can get a custom avatar made and feel more at home? Just a small thought.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
(Why do I feel like I'm putting plans in place for a future drunk tattoo that I will regret for the rest of my days?)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ooh, ooh, ooh, can you make me... Cory Harkey and Barrett Jones riding a log flume entirely made up of Dick Vermiel's tears of joy, while four unicorns with the heads of Marshall, Kurt, Ike and Torry fly overhead, each emitting a burst of colored light from their butts that combine to make a blue and gold rainbow that, instead of ending in a pot o' gold, ends in a pile of crying '9ers fans?

no.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Okay, fine.

zLMEwaK.jpg

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Ok I'll play.

I'd like to keep the Eddie theme but can someone do me a close up picture of him with a Rams helmet on. That would be cool.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was gonna be needy, but figured there are no good "in pads" bad @ss pictures of Todd Gurley in a Rams uni...Would have asked to see his uniform converted to the Rams old blue and whites...Somebody did that for Marshall Faulk once, and thought that was so cool.