Let ROD make you an avatar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Probably the same way, but I don't know for sure. I'm a PC/Android guy.
Want me to stick yours on too?

That would be great. And it looks excellent, thank you very much.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Slightly better than a blank avatar
You know, I *could* change yours too...

justin-gif-1426419444.gif

Alan

Legend
@-X- copied mine from my old board. I think I gave him the picture when we were there and he made it fit too. I like it because it says something to me so I'll probably never change it. That's really great of you/others to volunteer to do that for fellow RODites. (y)

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That's pretty sweet. I just had an awesome thought though. What if you did the same Gabriel kneel in the huddle, but with the other Rams in the huddle wearing the blue and yellow and the blue and gold unis? Kinda spanning the decades of my fandom. maybe make the other players of a different era as well?
Man, I may work yer asses off now with crazy ideas.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's pretty sweet. I just had an awesome thought though. What if you did the same Gabriel kneel in the huddle, but with the other Rams in the huddle wearing the blue and yellow and the blue and gold unis? Kinda spanning the decades of my fandom. maybe make the other players of a different era as well?
Man, I may work yer asses off now with crazy ideas.
Maybe I could put them on the moon during a snowstorm too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Or, you could just add Thor in the huddle too, right there looking over Gabriel's shoulder?
I'll see what I can come up with.
Of course there are some other dudes who may do a better job.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Actually, I'd rather force a change on people who don't want it. Like a week long event of, you HAVE to do it!

Not sure why:

x.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
All the ones that you guys made for me a while back got deleted when my hard drive crashed. I liked them, but I still really like the one that I've had since I've joined.