I think I'm going to cheer for the Patriots over the Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
66172_861560313890658_1629930283737713318_n.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Can a superbowl end in a tie by any chance?

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm going to get blasted for this, but here it goes anyways. I feel like the Patriots cheated us by recording walk throughs, mugging our WRs, ect. That being said it's our fault we lost. They were begging us to run the ball. We had a top 10 RB of all time on our team. He was our best player and we ran him what 9 times? We can blame the Patriots for cheating us, and they did cheat us, but I think we are misplacing the blame. I think Martz deserves the blame for that one. His stubbornness lost the game.

I think we as fans blame the Patriots for the death of the GSOT. I think it started dying once Vermiel retired. Martz was a masterful OC. I love how he revolutionized the game. He was a poor HC. I know what his record is. His lack of focus on the small details of a team really hurt us. Pace has said if Vermiel hadn't retired we win atleast one more super bowl.

So while my hatred for the Patriots still exists. After 10+ years I put the majority of the blame on us for losing. We were by far the superior team. We had no business losing to them. Had we simply used Marshall more we win. Believe me I hate Belicheck, Brady, Gronk, ect. I hate Dick Sherman even more. I think the LOB is gay. I think Pete Carrol is a douche. I feel Russell Wilson is highly overrated. I couldn't stand to have them and their front running fans win.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
By the way in still hoping a sink hole opens up and swallows both teams and the commissioner.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Let me just go ahead and say that I know that what I'm gonna do will be considered Wrong. Well, I ain't Right and I'm completely OK with it.

I will be drinking heavily and rooting for injuries on both teams. I rooted for injuries against Seadderall and the cheatriots yesterday. Dick Sherman fucked up one of his chicken wings... I really enjoyed it.

Fuck them both.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Let me put it this way ... I expect the Cheatriots to get special treatment, and Pete Carroll to complain about it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It will be a very hard Superbowl to watch. I have made it clear a few times here that Seattle is my #1 hated team. I hate them with a passion, and I'm thinking many of you will set them as your #1 hated team as the weeks, months, years go on.

So while it's disheartening to watch them get to the Superbowl again, and maybe even win it ... I truthfully think it's BETTER for our Rams. The Sea-snags will then lose more players and coaches to free agency. The fire inside them will definitely smolder next year after two straight super bowls. At this point, since the Seasnags came this far, I'm not convinced its the worst thing if they win it again. I truly think that would be the end of their dominance. I think they'd drop to a 9-7 season next year because of it.

Your thoughts on my theory of them burning out and experiencing too much personnel change?

No freaking way dude. A Super Bowl win lasts forever, no matter what. It will always be in history books the shitchickens won 2 SBs in a row. That is a sickening thought to me.

Can you imagine their egos if they win this one? What about media boners? I mentioned this in the other thread, but the shitchickens beating a team with Tom Brady at QB the year after they beat a team with Peyton Manning at QB? OMG, that makes me vomit in rage.

A SB loss is devastating, no matter how many times you've won it before. No one remembers the Super Bowl losers (except kids in Africa). It sucks the life out their players and fan base, which is something I want to revel in. I want the Patriots to give them a slice of humble pie (I don't give a damn about their deflating footballs thing that came to light today).

Fuck the shitchickens. Fuck them.

FUCK THEM.

And one more thing...

FUCK THE SHITCHICKENS.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Gawd, I don't even care anymore. I think I'll just DVR the game then fast forward to the commercials. Maybe Katy Perry will have a wardrobe malfunction. I don't know which of these teams is the evil of two lessers.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
For some reason the Rams and Seahawks just play with mutual respect against one another, most Rams and Seahawks fans do not see that, but I show some NFC West love for them.
I will " Never Ever! " Bye into this^!! FUCK-UM!!!:mad:

He hasn't WON 1 yet.
He and the CHEATriots have been AWARDED 3 to date.
Great point Bro!!(y)(y)
I will be drinking heavily and rooting for injuries on both teams. I rooted for injuries against Seadderall and the cheatriots yesterday. Dick Sherman fucked up one of his chicken wings... I really enjoyed it.
I personally was all smiles :D:D:D:D when Sherman got hurt!! I am praying he can't make the game! Any reports on the extent of his injury!?

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This Super Bowl has me deflated!
upload_2015-1-19_12-17-5.png

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm going to get blasted for this, but here it goes anyways. I feel like the Patriots cheated us by recording walk throughs, mugging our WRs, ect. That being said it's our fault we lost. They were begging us to run the ball. We had a top 10 RB of all time on our team. He was our best player and we ran him what 9 times? We can blame the Patriots for cheating us, and they did cheat us, but I think we are misplacing the blame. I think Martz deserves the blame for that one. His stubbornness lost the game.

I think we as fans blame the Patriots for the death of the GSOT. I think it started dying once Vermiel retired. Martz was a masterful OC. I love how he revolutionized the game. He was a poor HC. I know what his record is. His lack of focus on the small details of a team really hurt us. Pace has said if Vermiel hadn't retired we win atleast one more super bowl.

So while my hatred for the Patriots still exists. After 10+ years I put the majority of the blame on us for losing. We were by far the superior team. We had no business losing to them. Had we simply used Marshall more we win. Believe me I hate Belicheck, Brady, Gronk, ect. I hate Dick Sherman even more. I think the LOB is gay. I think Pete Carrol is a douche. I feel Russell Wilson is highly overrated. I couldn't stand to have them and their front running fans win.

+1

I've always blamed Martz more than anything else for his stubbornness. Imagine if he woulda committed to the run. The patsies woulda had to adjust, then Warner woulda picked them apart.

The death of the GSOT went with Warner and any chance of reviving it with Bulger went out the window when management and Martz couldn't get along.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
From ArizonaRamsFan on the Herd.....he is a good poster I always read him. This is brilliant.

I was thinking about that this morning: perfect outcome to this game
Would be that the Pats just SHRED the Seahawks, but then are so brutally exposed for cheating in multiple ways that even Rog can't deny it. The trophy is taken away and awarded to no one, both teams kiss their cousin, and I live in a haze of contented schadenfreude.