I think I'm going to cheer for the Patriots over the Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
I wouldn't mind the 'Hawks winning---we know! we can beat them!!! :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I hate both teams with passion. We play the Seahawks twice a year and I don't want them to be a dynasty. I will hate football during the Super Bowl.

Could you imagine what kind of agony you'd be in actually ROOTING for the Patriots, and then having them lose to the Seahawks??

There's just nothing good that can come from watching this game. I'm going to queue it up on my DVR, and fast forward past the football so I can watch the commercials. I'll be an honorary disinterested housewife for this Super Bowl. Please pass the tampons.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Rooting for the NFC West Seahawks. Of course, this is much easier to do given they were my second favorite NFL team when they were in the AFC.:cool:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'll be cheering for the Seahawks in the Lesser Of Two Evils Bowl... but I can understand if someone hates Seattle more than New England.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I'm going Pats, they have an advantage at QB and head coach. That and I wouldn't want to hawks to get any bigger.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I said this before on the other thread ...

The scenario I want is a controversial victory for the Cheatriots. This way, I can sympathize with my fellow co-workers (I have spent a lot of time regaling them on SB36, and how the Rams were robbed). Why shouldn't they feel our misery?

The truth is, I don't think I could bear the Shehawks winning 2 SBs in a row. It would be a nightmare for me, living amongst the bandwagoners.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I will be rooting for the Pats as well. I know about all of the history, but to me that was over 10 years ago and time has healed me. Fact is we haven't been above .500 in over 10 seasons and those punk ass Seahawks fans won't let us forget that while pounding their chests. Fuck both teams but fuck the Seahawks more, imo.

rams2050

Starter
Ten years ago? History? Give me a break. If they were cheating then, they are cheating now. It's just that they have experience on their side now. They KNOW how to cheat and how to keep it a secret. Ernie Adams, anyone? And his phenomenal eidetic memory? In other words, if he sees something once -- a signal and then a play -- he will remember it forever. Who needs video cameras with ol' Ernie in the stands -- or on the sideline -- communicating with the coaches and Brady. Anything the other team does, the Pats will know what's coming and will be able to counteract it. Too bad that having an 'Ernie' probably isn't illegal, although probably the way they are communicating with Brady well after the NFL-allotted time has expired IS illegal.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
It will be a very hard Superbowl to watch. I have made it clear a few times here that Seattle is my #1 hated team. I hate them with a passion, and I'm thinking many of you will set them as your #1 hated team as the weeks, months, years go on.

So while it's disheartening to watch them get to the Superbowl again, and maybe even win it ... I truthfully think it's BETTER for our Rams. The Sea-snags will then lose more players and coaches to free agency. The fire inside them will definitely smolder next year after two straight super bowls. At this point, since the Seasnags came this far, I'm not convinced its the worst thing if they win it again. I truly think that would be the end of their dominance. I think they'd drop to a 9-7 season next year because of it.

Your thoughts on my theory of them burning out and experiencing too much personnel change?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'm going for New England as well. I'd rather die than ever root for the Hawks or want for them to get anything. Lesser of two evils my ass. Fuck them, my division rivals get nothing, even if it means having to see a 'dynasty' get sucked off.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I cannot believe any Ram fan would want to see the Patriots win another Super Bowl after cheating the Rams. unbelievable.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I cannot believe any Ram fan would want to see the Patriots win another Super Bowl after cheating the Rams. unbelievable.
Believe it. I live in western Washington; having them win back to back SBs would be horrific.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate them both....I hate that if the Hawks win, I will hear the Dynasty label added to their stinking name. HOWEVER, I never want Tom Brady OR Bill Bellicheat to ever win a Super Bowl, again. I truly believe they stole our legacy. I'll never forgive them, for cheating the BEST Rams team EVER, to lose Super Bowl 36.

I really can't believe how any Ram fan could cheer the Patriots in any way. Not hating Fro, but man.:wtf:

A55VA6

Legend
It's a losing situation no matter what for us Rams fans, but I'm gonna have to say Go Hawks. Will not root for the Cheatriots.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This Superbowl, and the hoopla that will follow is going to be too much to stomach. So I have seriously mulled over my options and have decided to opt for a medically induced coma. It will be for six months. There is some risk involved, like loss of brain function but I feel that the alternative of putting up with media coverage and obnoxious bandwagon fans is much worse. . I hate to miss that time with my family but we talked it over and they fully understand that it is for the best. This Superbowl will be far too much for my soul to endure.

I will be awoken just before the season starts giving me ample time to rehab my atrophied muscles and get up to speed with all of the offseason moves and draft picks.

Wish me luck

Last edited: