I think I'm going to cheer for the Patriots over the Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yes, we are joining the dark side by rooting for the Patriots.
no-effin-way.gif

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I'll never root for those cheating ass bitches called the Patriots, I'm sick and tired of there shit. I'll be rooting for the Seahacks.

NFCW.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's time to stop hating the Patriots. They didn't cheat us out of a superbowl, they outplayed us. You've heard the stories and seen the clips - our guys went into that game thinking they would just roll over the Patriots. They partied the night BEFORE the game. So Belichick is always innovative when it comes to "doing whatever it takes to win", but guess what?? All teams do that. It's "cheating" to try to take credit for a non fumble call when you KNOW your team fumbled.

I am dumbfounded that there is so much hate still...enough to root for one of the two biggest division rivals....a team who has "cheated" in their own right....with a coach that is a bigger douche than any other coach in the NFL.

I HATE the Seahawks. I HATE everything about their team, and while I typically root against Brady and Belichick, it feels good to go into this game as a Patriot fan....because I think the Patriots will destroy them.

rams2050

Starter
Like the Patriots 'destroyed' the Green Bay Packers??

Like the Patriots 'destroyed' the rather lowly Ravens?? By having to resort to duplicity in player substitutions AND possibly also deflating the kicking balls? The Ravens' punts and kicks flew a suspiciously shorter-than-average distance, which is something that the commentators noticed. How could anyone believe something was not afoot? I mean it might NOT have been but if recent history is any indication. . . who knows what was going on? The game was held a Foxboro, after all, unlike the ass-whuppin' laid upon the Cheats last year when they visited Mile High in Denver.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
There use to be no team I didn't like more than SEA. But we did beat them this year. Their fans are lame but I like their players compared to NE. Plus Sherman hates Brady so I like Sherman now.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I can't stand either team. But there is no way in hell I will ever hope for a patsies win. This latest freaking scam is just another reason why. But primarily, I honestly believe we win that Superbowl if not for their cheating. If we win that, maybe the team doesn't implode and we not only have the two SB rings in three years but possibly more. It is hard to gauge what would have happened but it is not hard to gauge my hatred for that franchise.

The patsies could go 0-16 for ten years and I'd want more.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I was having a hard time trying to decide on the lesser of the two evils with deflate gate it made it easy I'll be routing for the seacocks to win but not very hard and it will make me sick to see either one of these teams boost the Lombardi trophy up.

I hate both teams with passion. We play the Seahawks twice a year and I don't want them to be a dynasty. I will hate football during the Super Bowl.
Wtf are you serious I hate the sea dogs as much as the next man but the cheatroits please.

I will never root for the Patriots unless they play the 49ers. No Ram fan should ever root for this team no matter what the case IMO. I understand how you can hate the Seahags, but they never beat the Rams in a Super Bowl and the reason I have such hatred for the 49ers is they have five Super Bowls.

When New England plays the Seahags I will root for the Hags and wish Tom Brady experiences another Super Bowl loss thus making him .500 in the big dance!

That being posted IMO, the Pats will defeat the Hags, but I will be rooting for Seattle.
migrated.jpg
Amen brother

V3

Hall of Fame
I have no idea how someone could root for a team that cheats all the fuckin time. I may hate the Seahawks with a passion but at least they don't constantly break the rules(other than PED's, which, let's be honest, the NFL is sponsored by PED's). For the love of God, NE stole a Super Bowl win from the Rams and sent them into the second worst drought in NFL history.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Since the Patriots are known cheaters and if they win it will be another tainted victory, I want them to win for sure now. Because it won't be a clean win and the Seahawks will have lost.

One of these teams is going to lose the Super Bowl and I will sleep tightly knowing this. I realise this may sound bitter and this is a positive website so I will say good luck to all players in both sides, they have played hard and deserve the rewards. But watch out for the Rams next year cus we got you marked. That's enoughh beer for me goodnight.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Can't root for the Patriots -- I just can't.

And as much as I hate the Seahawks, I have come to admire Russell Wilson. Yes, it sucks that he plays for a division rival, but the dude is clutch.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
There use to be no team I didn't like more than SEA. But we did beat them this year. Their fans are lame but I like their players compared to NE. Plus Sherman hates Brady so I like Sherman now.
You saying "I like Sherman" in any context whatsoever ... is just wrong! I hate the seahawks with everything I am as a being. Dick Sherman is a thug in pads, the most unsportsmanlike player in the NFC west. Hate him. You should to. I feel like you'll learn to hate him sooner rather than later.

rams2050

Starter
You saying "I like Sherman" in any context whatsoever ... is just wrong! I hate the seahawks with everything I am as a being. Dick Sherman is a thug in pads, the most unsportsmanlike player in the NFC west. Hate him. You should to. I feel like you'll learn to hate him sooner rather than later.

And I hope, with all my heart, that that rotten Richard Sherman sacks Tom Brady 100 times tomorrow night, and actually grinds his pretty boy face right into the turf.