I think I'm going to cheer for the Patriots over the Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I hate both teams with passion. We play the Seahawks twice a year and I don't want them to be a dynasty. I will hate football during the Super Bowl.

jjab360

Legend
I still can't believe that somehow the absolute worst case scenario superbowl managed to actually happen. You gotta be kidding me...

Hilarious avatar, btw

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I can't imagine the boner over the shitchickens if they beat Tom Brady the year after Peyton Manning. NE needs to win.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I want the seagulls to win by 100-0.

Then their confidence will be sky high. If losing a Super Bowl can hurt them going forward, I'm for it. The Packers just had to choke.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I hate the Seahawks but I will never, ever pull for the Patriots to win anything....ever.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I still can't believe that somehow the absolute worst case scenario superbowl managed to actually happen. You gotta be kidding me...

Had to happen eventually, still rooting for the Seahawks though. For some reason the Rams and Seahawks just play with mutual respect against one another, most Rams and Seahawks fans do not see that, but I show some NFC West love for them.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then their confidence will be sky high. If losing a Super Bowl can hurt them going forward, I'm for it. The Packers just had to choke.

Or they will be content and all the players will want to get paid. Don't care either way. When the rams play to their potential they will wipe the floor with them.

If there is any justice in the sports world the Patriots should never win another super Bowl ever.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I gotta go with the Hawks as much as it pains me... I won't ever root for the Pats. Plus it just makes us look better for beating the Hawks.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I will never root for the Patriots unless they play the 49ers. No Ram fan should ever root for this team no matter what the case IMO. I understand how you can hate the Seahags, but they never beat the Rams in a Super Bowl and the reason I have such hatred for the 49ers is they have five Super Bowls.

When New England plays the Seahags I will root for the Hags and wish Tom Brady experiences another Super Bowl loss thus making him .500 in the big dance!

That being posted IMO, the Pats will defeat the Hags, but I will be rooting for Seattle.
migrated.jpg

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Dude!! WTF! priorities man. fuck New England! they cheated their way into 3 SBs and stole ours to start. why the hell would you hate Seattle more?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
2nd-worst-case. NE-SF would be worse.

And I'll be "rooting" for the Pats. Sigh.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dude!! WTF! priorities man. freak New England! they cheated their way into 3 SBs and stole ours to start. why the hell would you hate Seattle more?
I still very much hate the Patriots. Just right now I hate the Seahawks more.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
New England has three Super Bowl wins and Seattle only one. New England got away with cheating their way to three rings. I never want to see New England win another super bowl while Tom Brady and Belichick are there. I don't care if Seattle and New England meet in the super bowl four years in a row. I don't like Seatlle at all either but I can not ever imagine anything worse than having to hear about the Patriots and how great they are if they win another. I rather hear how they have still not won one since spy gate.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be rooting for the officials. But I hope Seattle wins.