GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bradmac41

UDFA
Name
Brad
I bet we see Keenum 2nd half never thought I would say that. Takes a lot for me to cave and go with other's recommendations.
I think it's time for the Rams to start looking for a new coach as well. Fisher inspires nobody. This team is in a rut. Of course with the lousiest quarterback AND offensive line in football, I guess a 4-4 record is a bonus.

Sappy113

Rookie
This team is devolving into an utter mess. Stopped believing in coaches? Dunno how we justify letting Fisher keep his job.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Playoff team my ass. That thread from this week about Jeff Fisher getting 11 wins? The answer is no.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Well, it was a decent first half of season boys. This is bad bad bad

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Let's go Bears chants echoing throughout the dome. Jesus help this franchise...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We aren't good enough...Robinson is too stupid to be a LT and Nick Foles..*smh..Our defense isn't playing their game. We can win this game, but it's an uphill climb

Don't you DARE blame Robinson on those horseshit calls. The first one had no impact on the play and the second one wasn't even a hold.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
So we have a team getting worse again on O and D win today or not we are going nowhere

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The block in the back the blindside block we got called for.. fuck the refs I'm standing on it

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Williams needs to put a fucking bounty on Tripplette.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Chicago offense, to this point, has been a strategic masterpiece.

Adam Gase is going to be a hot HC candidate.

bskrilla

Starter
Some of the worst officiating I've seen all season. Apparently you can only be guilty of holding if you legally block your guy while in a Rams uniform.

We're doing a good job of fucking up on our own. We REALLY don't need the refs help with that, but they're giving all they can muster....

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Don't you DARE blame Robinson on those horseshit calls. The first one had no impact on the play and the second one wasn't even a hold.

Problem is, when you lead the league in holding calls before those two even occurred the benefit of the doubt goes away.