Final Cuts are starting!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
QB(3): Hill - Davis - Gilbert
HB(5): Stacy - Cunningham - Mason - Watts - Reynolds
WR(5): Quick - Britt - Austin - Givens - Pettis
TE(3): Cook - Kendricks - Harkey
OT(3): Long - Barksdale - Person
OG(4): Saffold - Joseph - Robinson - Bond
C(2): Wells - Barnes
Offensive Total - 25

DE(5): Quinn - Long - Hayes - Sims - Westbrooks
DT(4): Brockers - Langford - Donald - Carrington
OLB(4): Ogletree - Dunbar- Steward--Wilson
MLB(2): Laurinaitis - Bates
CB(6): Jenkins - Johnson - Joyner - McGee - Gaines - Roberson
S(4): McDonald - McLeod - Alexander- Davis
Defensive Total - 25

K: Zuerlein
P: Hekker
LS: McQuaide

Well, you got more right than wrong. But you didn't get a perfect score. LOL There are FOUR names on your list that didn't make it. and don't bother asking me who they are.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Well, you got more right than wrong. But you didn't get a perfect score. LOL There are FOUR names on your list that didn't make it. and don't bother asking me who they are.
Steward is one. But none of this is inside info, it was my best guesses

Irish

Starter
They gave Steward every chance to make this team.

He was absolutely brutal

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I've been doing some research...Lawrence & Tarvarius are 2 different players...What happened to Tavarius?
He was one of the four released just prior to camp, and was replaced by L. Wilson.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Bond and Roberson are my guess for 2 of them

bluecoconuts

Legend
I have a super secret list too, you guys should totally PM me yours so I can confirm its legit. I'm not really Less Snead or anything.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Watts, Bond, Steward, and Robertson. My guess.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Do you guys think the Rams will announce all of the cuts today?
Snead said last night that they were likely to announce some of the first cuts today, but would likely go down to the wire with the last few. All totalled, they need to let 21 players go, with Bailey being the 22nd when he is added to the Suspended List.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I have a super secret list too, you guys should totally PM me yours so I can confirm its legit. I'm not really Less Snead or anything.
you can make fun all you want. I know where the list I got came from and have no reason to doubt it.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
CoachO, I will send you a crisp $5 bill(in canadian funds, nice and shiny and blue) if you PM me your list. I promise not to pass it around

RAMpage

UDFA
Name
AJ
Snead said last night that they were likely to announce some of the first cuts today, but would likely go down to the wire with the last few. All totalled, they need to let 21 players go, with Bailey being the 22nd when he is added to the Suspended List.

Thanks CoachO!

CoachO

Hall of Fame
guys I said he had four names on his list who didn't make it, but there are more guys than just the four who are NOT on his list still to be included. They haven't made all 21 cuts yet. So B & G's list is not just four players off. It's that he had four players on it, I know have been cut.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
you can make fun all you want. I know where the list I got came from and have no reason to doubt it.
The reason you got the list is because you won't share it. I don't want to know it, I like to guess based on what I see. But props to you for getting it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
guys I said he had four names on his list who didn't make it, but there are more guys than just the four who are NOT on his list still to be included. They haven't made all 21 cuts yet. So B & G's list is not just four players off. It's that he had four players on it, I know have been cut.
I thought that was understood. There have to be 3 - 5 guys that haven't even been decided yet for sure.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This is my list...based on no inside info:
QB(3): Hill - Davis - Gilbert
HB(5): Stacy - Cunningham - Mason - Watts - Reynolds
WR(5): Quick - Britt - Austin - Givens - Pettis
TE(3): Cook - Kendricks - Harkey
OT(3): Long - Barksdale - Person
OG(4): Saffold - Joseph - Robinson - Bond
C(2): Wells - Barnes
Offensive Total - 25

DE(6): Quinn - Long - Hayes - Sims - Westbrooks - Sam
DT(4): Brockers - Langford - Donald - Carrington
OLB(4): Dunbar - Ogletree - Armstrong - Steward
MLB(2): Laurinaitis - Bates
CB(5): Jenkins - Johnson - Joyner - McGee - Gaines
S(4): McDonald - McLeod - Davis - Alexander
Defensive Total - 25

K: Zuerlein
P: Hekker
LS: McQuaide

But it's possible that Bayer makes the team over Bond or Watts. It's also possible that we keep Roberson over Sam or Steward. Garrett Gilbert could also end up on the PS.

I'd really like to get Roberson on this team somehow. So I might say he makes it with Gilbert going to the PS.
I think your final roster is perfect. The Rams apparently don't. ;)

Last edited: