Big Fish abruptly ended press conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MountainRam

Rookie
tumblr_mdwilcVZiU1qkcko1o1_500.gif

Athos

Legend
From the video OldSchool posted posted; he looked pissed. I'm happy to see that. He should be.

I want Fisher to succeed here. I hope he figures it out.

He's been pissed enough.... I've been pissed for 4 years now. All that pissyness leads to no answers. Has LED to no answers. Just a whole lot more of being pissed.

Fisher dug his own grave going after just defense and that very defense is being wasted and has been for years. You just can't ignore one very important side of the ball.

You have to score to win. And the Rams can't score. He's a very big part of the reason why.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It often gets ugly towards the end. The house has crumbled and it's somewhat of a shock to many.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Well he's correct that it's about execution.....it always has been. But don't worry, I'm sure he's gonna fix that.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Walking out is inexcusable. I'd 100% he'd rather blow his gasket then walk out because he the media isn't acting the way he wants it. If you can't handle it then maybe do your job and it won't be a problem. It's not piling on to expect a man to at least be able to own up to this blow out, Spags and Linehan could get through em just fine, no excuse for a guy who's been coaching 21 years.

JT: when asked if he’s doing a good enough job coaching the team: “I’ve lost four in a row, so no.”

Shoman01

Rookie
Both he and Snead need to go away. He said anyone who questions the teams effort can kiss his ass. I've been questioning their effort for the the last decade. It seems to me the results of the games mean more to us fans than anyone on the team. Fisher thinks he is a good coach, I don't know who is giving him false information. His ego is writing checks his "talent" can't cover.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
JT: when asked if he’s doing a good enough job coaching the team: “I’ve lost four in a row, so no.”
That's akin to a child saying sorry, then going right back to wailing when it didn't immediately get them out of the lecture. The fact of the matter is that he still, in the middle of questions walked out seemingly because he didn't want to have to deal with any more questions. That's not owning it.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
That's akin to a child saying sorry, then going right back to wailing when it didn't immediately get them out of the lecture. The fact of the matter is that he still, in the middle of questions walked out seemingly because he didn't want to have to deal with any more questions. That's not owning it.

Yeah, I don't think so

But please carry on

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jeff Fisher says critics of team’s effort can “kiss my ass”

Rams coach Jeff Fisher made an early exit from his post-game press conference following Sunday’s 31-7 loss to the Bengals. Before he left, Fisher said something that will generate plenty of attention.

When discussing a four-game losing streak that has seen the team plunge from 4-3 to 4-7, Fisher said, “Anyone who implies that it’s an effort issue and they can kiss my ass, OK? Because there’s no effort problems.”

Whatever the actual problems, there are plenty for the Rams. They looked to be poised to make a run at the NFC West crown after beating the Seahawks and Cardinals. But after convincing back-to-back wins over the 49ers and Browns at home, the Rams have fallen apart.

The struggles have sparked speculation in some league circles as to whether Fisher will survive this season, regardless of whether the team relocates. As the thinking goes, a move to L.A. could require a new coach in order to create buzz in the new market. Staying put, which will require some damage to be undone locally, could compel a coaching change if only to give the folks in St. Louis a reason for hope for whatever future there may be in Missouri.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...says-critics-of-teams-effort-can-kiss-my-ass/

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Wow, doesn't sound like Fish.... He must have really expected a better season, better execution...Like what you see on SOME drives by both units (more from D)....from the Offense & Defense...I thought the defense, which is Fish specialty is not playing where he'd also like.Even the teams had a huge penalty.... The offense...just wow........Man, any coaching/effort question is impossible to answer right now....he probably woulda blew up if he kept talking....I'm surprised...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Seeing Fisher on the sidelines today was sobering. He looked defeated and out of it.
Is today the day, that the light goes on and he realizes you need more than a running game and defense to win in this league?

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
He better learn to handle it better...this was CIN v STL...the reporters there are lightweights. If he was a NY/LA coach he would get grilled....

just sayin.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Walking out is inexcusable. I'd 100% he'd rather blow his gasket then walk out because he the media isn't acting the way he wants it.

Or he could be like Belichick who rolls his eyes and mumbles sarcastic answers. He's the Marshawn Lynch of NFL coaches. Of course he gets away with it due to the winning and all. I'm glad Fisher is pissed off. He's three years overdue.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Or he could be like Belichick who rolls his eyes and mumbles sarcastic answers. He's the Marshawn Lynch of NFL coaches. Of course he gets away with it due to the winning and all. I'm glad Fisher is pissed off. He's three years overdue.
Nailed it right on the head, but for me it's way too late to act like you're pissed now. Sat by and watch this all happened with complacence and now when you're blown out and people are looking for answers it's all too much?

Sounds like a man just trying to get out of dodge to me.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Well that was a disappointing loss

That was a really good team we played today

All of Jeff Fishers press conferences sound the same to me :confused: