2015 NFL Combine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Beasley having a terrific combine already. Came in at around 250 and put up 35 reps of 225. He didn't need to prove anything else. The "too small" narrative is finally put to rest, and all that's left is an explosive freakishly athletic pass rusher with advanced hand use and an array of moves. Top 5 pick in my opinion.

And the Browns took him at 19 in our mock!

Athos

Legend
I'm cheating some since he also played at GT but he reminds me of DeMaryius Thomas. Similarly sized, similar athleticism, and very physical. Thomas was better on jump balls coming out but Smelter might get there. He's only played two years of college football. Was a college baseball player at GT before that.

Smelter looks like a mean sumbitch and the more I see him with the ball in his hands, the most I kinda see some shades of Dez Bryant. He's a man out there throwing guys out of the way.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I'd trade away the rest of this year's draft to get White/Cooper, and a combo of any two: Scherff; Erving; Cann, Tomlinso; Peat; Flowers; or Collins.

I agree with you if Snead pulled in WR White & then were lucky to haul in OL Cam Erving @ #41 in the 2nd not that bad out of the realm of possibilities & Laken Tomlinson in the 3rd @ #72 the world will change.

Erving could be your starter @ OLG & in addition your back up OLT. Tomlinson would have to man the ORG post & Saffold would have to return outside to ORT with either Barnes or Jones holding down the center post.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That's crazy. In the unofficial trial mock, he didn't even go in the first round.

I love the kid would've gone OT if one was there, but he was truly the BPA at that time IMO.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love the kid would've gone OT if one was there, but he was truly the BPA at that time IMO.

Yea, Beasley was a guy I looked for before trading down to see if he was still available.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
LBs, as in plural?

Not sure I like the sound of that.....even though our LBs COULD be improved...I'll be pissed if we go LB before Oline.
Multiple LBs right after we take a punter in the first. You must be out of the loop.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He looks impressive to me.
I've seen him play, and that OL is pretty good, but there hasn't been any buzz about him. After watching his athleticism yesterday, I became a believer. I think he's better than he's ranked, that is for sure.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I posted this on another site yesterday and I thought I'd post it here too:
To this point, this is my list...by that I mean...my list of guys that I want on the Rams. I find that when it comes to the draft, it's better to find the guys you think are special and go after them then just draft players where they're expected to be taken. So these are the guys that I want on the Rams...obviously...we won't be able to get some:
QB Jameis Winston FSU
QB Marcus Mariota Oregon
HB Melvin Gordon Wisconsin
HB Todd Gurley Georgia(if medical checks out)
HB Josh Robinson Mississippi State
WR Amari Cooper Alabama
WR Kevin White West Virgina
WR DeVante Parker Louisville
WR DeAndre Smelter Georgia Tech(if medical checks out)
WR Rashad Greene FSU
WR Dorial Green-Beckham Missouri(if character checks out)
OG T.J. Clemmings Pittsburgh
OG Brandon Scherff Iowa
OG A.J. Cann South Carolina
C Cameron Erving FSU
DL Leonard Williams Southern Cal
DL Owamagbe Odighizuwa UCLA
DL Henry Anderson Stanford
LB Paul Dawson
LB Eric Kendricks
CB Marcus Peters(if character checks out)
CB Kevin White
CB Donald Celiscar
S Landon Collins

There are still quite a few guys that I haven't gotten to and since we're the Rams, I haven't looked into many pass rushers.

But these are the guys that I really like in this draft class. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't draft other players...there are other players that I like that didn't make the list...these are just the players I feel really strongly about.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I like most of those guys a bunch. Good list.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like most of those guys a bunch. Good list.

Gracias. There were a couple guys that were very close to making it but I didn't feel quite confidently enough about them to put them on.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He looks impressive to me.
I've seen him play, and that OL is pretty good, but there hasn't been any buzz about him. After watching his athleticism yesterday, I became a believer. I think he's better than he's ranked, that is for sure.
I love the guy personally. Have no problem taking him in the back half of the first round if I felt I had to. In my top 5 OL for sure.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt we take Jake Fisher. I think you have to consider scheme fit.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Paint me fickled but after today I want a WR at 10 unless we make a trade to acquire more picks. White and Cooper look like a lot of player at 10. OL is priority and after their day I am sure I will change again. How nice would it be to get FA Ol help and grab one in the 2nd and another OL with the next pick. Of course their is the small little issue at QB and the LB situation. Ahh I love this time of off season where nearly every prospect is looked at optimistically with the chance to be in Horns next year.