Vent Thread on the Bye

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good...good, keep going?

How did watching the Hawks jump over us into 1st place make you feel? I'm opening a vein myself, right now...

They tied us. They didn't jump us. The solution for us is clear: Win. Seahawks can't do anything about that.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
D818E7C9-E51C-4997-BF47-CAE897EFAAC8.png

Look at this. Just absolutely insane. We might need to win 12 games just to get a wild card this year.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
At this moment in time the Rams will play 6 SIX teams who are current Divisional leaders:whistle:
no worries.....There are SIX teams that look at our schedule and are counting us as a loss:rockon:
a1qkXBv.jpg

socalrams90

Starter
Fuck this bye. Not one result went our way. Wouldn’t of felt so bad if we played and won but staying idle and everyone catching up fucking sucks.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They tied us. They didn't jump us. The solution for us is clear: Win. Seahawks can't do anything about that.
They have the tie breaker right now, but that situation will be made clear after we play them again...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They have the tie breaker right now, but that situation will be made clear after we play them again...

Tie-breakers are irrelevant until after Week 17. We're tied for first right now. If we take care of our business, they can't do anything.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
and the d@mn Niners couldn't even beat a Left Tackle-less Iggles team....I expect an apology from Santa Clara, forthwith.....

jap

Legend
freak this bye. Not one result went our way. Wouldn’t of felt so bad if we played and won but staying idle and everyone catching up freaking sucks.

If you want a job done right, ya just gotta get it done your own damn self! Aaron and the Gurley Man is aching to show just how much love they both have for you, Seattle! Jared, 'Tree, & Mark Barron wants to give you everything you deserve too!

BeefJurky

Rookie
View attachment 22449
Look at this. Just absolutely insane. We might need to win 12 games just to get a wild card this year.
Yea, and everyone was making fun of me for already thinking about seeding and who needs to win/lose...
it because I saw this coming. Seattle's gonna be hard to knock off for the division and the NFC wildcard bar is gonna be pretty high this year.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Bill O'Brien is a complete idiot.

Yeah lets trust our defense that has given up a ton of big plays and 34 points already, instead of our offense that has a rookie QB putting up historic stats. Nah, lets hope our defense gets another turnover by some miracle against a QB that takes great care of the ball.

The NFL has a coaching problem.

How many times are incompetent morons going to give the ball late to a QB like Wilson, Rodgers, Brady, and so on? Why give the ball back to the QB who has been torching you and is known for coming back late in the game? Hell, speaking of Brady, the Texans did this exact same shit on the road against Brady and you KNOW how that worked out. You have four yards to go today. Give YOUR TEAM the chance to go out and win it. Putting your defense out there again after it had been lit up most of the day was a losing situation. As a coach, you put your team in the best opportunity to succeed. That was not what O'Brien did.

On top of that, why not call a timeout when your team is obviously winded and confused? Nah, just let them tough it out and blow coverage on Jimmy Graham for the go-ahead score with under 30 seconds left. Good call coach.

The sad part is so many other coaches make dumb decisions like these, especially against teams like the Seahawks and Pats for some god damn reason. If I had a dollar for every time a coach rushed 3 or 4 exhausted linemen at Wilson and let him have 10 seconds to improvise for a deep ball, I would be able to buy a team and fire whatever stupid ass coach was behind that.

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Last edited:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
View attachment 22449

I know. This is terrible.
THIS is why we could not afford to let Seattle come and beat us in our own stadium. If we won that game we would be in the driver's seat to win our division. Now, even if we beat the seahawks in Seattle (tough to do) we STILL might not win a tie breaker against them. :(

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

Currently tied each at 5-2.
Seahawks have beaten us head to head. They are up "half" a game so to speak. If the playoffs started today, Seahawks are ahead of us in the seeding. Not hard to understand. :) They DID jump us today.

Status
Not open for further replies.