Vent Thread on the Bye

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here ya go.....Texans can't beat the hated Hawks, and other games with playoff seeding implications didn't go our way....and why the h.ell is Game of Thrones over already...?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams got no help from anyone today . What's new ?

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Freak. Would have been nice for Seattle to lose. With that said, freak that, our Rams need to handle their own business and that starts next week against New York.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Rams got no help from anyone today . What's new ?
Good...good, keep going?

How did watching the Hawks jump over us into 1st place make you feel? I'm opening a vein myself, right now...

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Cowboys took out the Redskins & that's a good element to help us in the long run since we lost to them.
Not in my opinion. Dallas is the better team and the Skins will finish under .500 .

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good...good, keep going?

How did watching the Hawks jump over us into 1st place make you feel? I'm opening a vein myself, right now...
I knew it was coming when they didn't get the 2 yards . The writing was on the wall

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Not in my opinion. Dallas is the better team and the Skins will finish under .500 .
If that Skins OL gets healthy watch out. The Skins played this game today with only 1 starting OL'er. I would not count out Cousins over the last half of the season. The Cowboys might loose their best offensive player to suspension too.

Last edited:

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Deshawn Watson scares me. Dude made some disgusting plays out of broken coverage. Our D is going to have to be lights out to stop that dude.

jap

Legend
I would much rather the Horns take down the 'Hawks ourselves than depend on some other team to do the dirty work. As long as we play fundamentally sound football and cut out the silly mistakes, we are the better team. That early loss to the "Hawks should have served as a wakeup call to our team that they need to grow up as professional players. Let's take the 'Hawks down in their own house, and let them know, "This is our house now!!!"

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
with Ezekiel Elliot yes....but he could be out for 6 games at any time....

BeefJurky

Rookie
Why do teams just bend over for Seattle. Man how many fuckups did Houston have to do at the end there to lose it?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jon Snow (Jack's brother) is a Rams fan, and Cersei loves the Hawks...discuss.....

jap

Legend
Why do teams just bend over for Seattle. Man how many fuckups did Houston have to do at the end there to lose it?

We screwed up against them too and lost a game we should have won. We have to show them how much we have grown next time around.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can tell CGI is thinking of tagging this thread.....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I loved Houston's protest in the 4th quarter. Their defense knew just how to hit McNair in the nuts when it counted.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
At this moment in time the Rams will play 6 SIX teams who are current Divisional leaders:whistle: If we were to make it to the wild card game ...the Rams will have earned it!

Status
Not open for further replies.