Uniform POLL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

YOU'RE STAN KROENKE NOW PICK A UNIFORM AND TELL KEVIN TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!

• 1. Keep the Blue and Baby $#!t Brown

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 2. Back to Blue and Yellows

Votes: 62 55.9%
  • 3. Redesigned or accentuation color added to Blue and Yellows

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • 4. Back to Blue and Whites

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • 5. Redesigned or accentuation color added to Blue and Whites

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • 6. Something crazy like Blue and Metallic Gold or even new colors

Votes: 7 6.3%

• Total voters

Ram65

Legend
This is very simple, back to the blue & yellows and the blue & whites as throwbacks, it does not take an ivy league graduate to figure that out!

ferragamo.jpg
Roman-Gabriel.jpg

Very nice picture and colors on the right!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Blue and yellow with blue and white throwbacks, same as pretty much everyone else. I'm a little surprised the Rams don't seem to want to do this.

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
I think it's a new era. Later the blue and gold in a different way. That pic of JY looked good with the darker blue. But I loved that helmet with the chrome horns on Demoff's desk. Maybe metallic gold horns with a new blue and gold combo.

Just feels overthought. If the Rams had some lame and stupid helmet like Jacksonville then yeah, hack away at it. Anything could help. But the Rams' helmets are so damn cool that they don't need to be "modern" and blingy. Besides I think the chrome fad is on the downswing anyway.

EasyE

Starter
do you guys think the Rams and Chargers will have similar colors in the new stadium? i would think they want a little more separation, but what do i know...

Get'em Goff

EasyE

Starter
by the way , i am down with the dark blue and old gold that JY was wearing.., not that bright purply blue it morphed into...if so, just go blue and white

threesox84

Name
Greg
Agreed! Much better than the later royal blue and yellow, which didn't match the helmets. Where did that royal come from, anyway?

It's actually always been royal, at least in the sun. When Jack was sweaty or in the shade it just looked darker.
0ap2000000158290_gallery_600.jpg

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Blue/white, blue/yellow(bright gold):
I'm almost sixes..

What I do fucking HATE is that shit goat head logo.

Please, please , PLEASE change it to the ROD logo, and get it the fuck OFF the uniform.

I am going to get s minimum 50 likes on this.

threesox84

Name
Greg
by the way , i am down with the dark blue and old gold that JY was wearing.., not that bright purply blue it morphed into...if so, just go blue and white

Not sure if it was really darker blue or if the material was just more susceptible to sweat and different lighting. Here's a look at "two tone" Jack.

Personally I think it's just a lighting thing.

09000d5d823a7aaa_gallery_600.jpg

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Sorry fellas, I may be old school since '64 but I liked the modern look since 2000. Blue and yellow sucks. Perhaps a matte navy blue with shimmering white horns. Usher in a NEW era with a nod to the past.

Attachments

• IMG_1852.PNG
    IMG_1852.PNG
    325.6 KB · Views: 109

threesox84

Name
Greg
Sorry fellas, I may be old school since '64 but I liked the modern look since 2000. Blue and yellow sucks. Perhaps a matte navy blue with shimmering white horns. Usher in a NEW era with a nod to the past.

If they're gonna go with blue/white then I think the current helmets are hard to beat. "Shimmering" anything needs to stay off the field. Like the ridiculous shiny pants phase football went through in the '90s and '00s.

UtahRam

Rookie
Well I can tell you this... Kevin definitely reads our posts here.

Well then Demoff shouldn't even have to ask then. The majority have always wanted the blue/yellow back. Those were the colors from the 40s-60s and 70's through 90s. Those are the RAMS colors. Period.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Jack's pic above and on my avatar - it's lighting. I have a jersey from the 73-74 years in the correct royal blue with tackle twill yellow numbers.

Some other team jerseys get that lighting variance in old pics. The old Charger photos have that illusion more than any other team. They started off royal, but some pics it looks darker, then they went to a lighter blue (some call it powder, I call it sky) in the late 60s, but in some pics it looks washed out, then to darker royal in the 70s.

EasyE

Starter
Jack's pic above and on my avatar - it's lighting. I have a jersey from the 73-74 years in the correct royal blue with tackle twill yellow numbers.

Some other team jerseys get that lighting variance in old pics. The old Charger photos have that illusion more than any other team. They started off royal, but some pics it looks darker, then they went to a lighter blue (some call it powder, I call it sky) in the late 60s, but in some pics it looks washed out, then to darker royal in the 70s.

No reason we can't go darker! Do it Demoff!...Dark blue looks killer when it matches the helmet.

UtahRam

Rookie
Blue/white, blue/yellow(bright gold):
I'm almost sixes..

What I do freaking HATE is that crap goat head logo.

Please, please , PLEASE change it to the ROD logo, and get it the freak OFF the uniform.

I am going to get s minimum 50 likes on this.

How anyone doesn't want those uniforms and colors again blows my fucking mind.

But you're wrong about the RAMS head logo. That was the best thing, other than the Super Bowl and Warner, that happened in the move to St. Louis. I agree it doesn't need to be on the jersey if they go back to the blue/yellows but when the organization dropped the use of the Rams Skull logo back in the 70's we went 20 fucking years without a decent logo and with our namesake being an animal and not having an animal logo, this was unacceptable. The Bengals were also clueless for many years. You gotta have a cool logo when your team's namesake is an animal.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I'm getting so spoiled by our camp jerseys--do not want to see that puke beige again on my team, but I guess I have to.

What scares me is they might try to "modernize" or fancy up the classic blue and yellow. They looked utterly fantastic last year as throwbacks, why change it just to change it? The helmet and everything else is perfect. You already have the uniform everyone wants, we just need to make it official.

I mostly really like the idea someone had of classic white/blue trim away, and the blue/yellow trim at home; why not have the best of both worlds?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What I don't get is that we are all blue and white right now with the uniforms, but official shirts that McVay and others are wearing have gold in them.....

threesox84

Name
Greg
What I don't get is that we are all blue and white right now with the uniforms, but official shirts that McVay and others are wearing have gold in them.....

Yeah, what gives? Suddenly today there was a bunch of the old gold color all over the place. The coaches and all the hats had the gold color.