Uniform POLL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

YOU'RE STAN KROENKE NOW PICK A UNIFORM AND TELL KEVIN TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!

• 1. Keep the Blue and Baby $#!t Brown

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 2. Back to Blue and Yellows

Votes: 62 55.9%
  • 3. Redesigned or accentuation color added to Blue and Yellows

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • 4. Back to Blue and Whites

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • 5. Redesigned or accentuation color added to Blue and Whites

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • 6. Something crazy like Blue and Metallic Gold or even new colors

Votes: 7 6.3%

• Total voters

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Oh, the quarterly uniform thread where we all say the same thing each time.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Agreed! Much better than the later royal blue and yellow, which didn't match the helmets. Where did that royal come from, anyway?
IDK where the Royal came from, But it sure looked great on Youngblood!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, the quarterly uniform thread where we all say the same thing each time.
One could say the same people who complain about the thread content, clicked on it?

Here is something new, I changed my vote to the LA/Super Bowl 34 classic look....:neener:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
How about this idea.

Blue & Whites as the home uni.

Blue & Yellow as the road uni.

Over the other way around..........that way everyone gets what they want. Use the uni's from the 40's and 50's as throwbacks.

Hmmm?

bnw

Pro Bowler
How about this idea.

Blue & Whites as the home uni.

Blue & Yellow as the road uni.

Over the other way around..........that way everyone gets what they want. Use the uni's from the 40's and 50's and 00s as throwbacks.

Hmmm?

FIFY

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I've gotta admit, since they went back to the white horns on the helmet, I am really digging it ... and looking at the unis from practice, I'm liking what I see there, although it needs a bit more design for game day. I'd like to see some sort of re-designed blue and whites, one that both pays a nod to the traditional blue/white look and also pays a nod to modern design.

Then use the 73-99 blue/yellow combo as a throwback.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I've gotta admit, since they went back to the white horns on the helmet, I am really digging it ... and looking at the unis from practice, I'm liking what I see there, although it needs a bit more design for game day. I'd like to see some sort of re-designed blue and whites, one that both pays a nod to the traditional blue/white look and also pays a nod to modern design.

They would have to do some redesign simply because the jerseys are different, especially the sleeves. They would have to do something as you say to give a nod to the past, maybe a thin white pipe around the sleeve as a nod to the old rings around the sleeve or maybe putting the numbers back on the sleeve. A horn on these small sleeves isn't quite right IMO. But who knows it might work.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm a big Blue and White fan but agree it should be the throwback. Blue and Yellow for me but I like the older version of it best with the deeper blue.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

The HELMET looked spectacular at practice Wednesday.

Loved it!

Can't wait to see it on the field in a few weeks.

Ramon Ram

Starter

Blue and yellow with blue and whites as throwback. Use my pic for redesigned blue and whites

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
I mean the Rams from '73 until '99 had one of the coolest and most unique looks in all of football. The colors were glorious but it was also the design.

That jersey is absolutely timeless and looks just as fresh today as it must've back in the '70s (I wasn't here yet). The old-school NFL pants with the blue-white-blue stripe are also timeless.

That '73 uniform will never look dated. Just use that as the base and get creative with throwbacks and color rush options. That '73 uniform in different color combinations could be a great color rush template (as we already saw in the final St. Louis home game).

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I have never seen a poll that does not have the blues and yellow as the favorite......so really, what's the issue? Not everyone loves the blue and yellow but it does seem like the majority does, so just go back already

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
I have never seen a poll that does not have the blues and yellow as the favorite......so really, what's the issue? Not everyone loves the blue and yellow but it does seem like the majority does, so just go back already

Lies.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think it's a new era. Later the blue and gold in a different way. That pic of JY looked good with the darker blue. But I loved that helmet with the chrome horns on Demoff's desk. Maybe metallic gold horns with a new blue and gold combo.