Uniform POLL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

YOU'RE STAN KROENKE NOW PICK A UNIFORM AND TELL KEVIN TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!

• 1. Keep the Blue and Baby $#!t Brown

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 2. Back to Blue and Yellows

Votes: 62 55.9%
  • 3. Redesigned or accentuation color added to Blue and Yellows

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • 4. Back to Blue and Whites

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • 5. Redesigned or accentuation color added to Blue and Whites

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • 6. Something crazy like Blue and Metallic Gold or even new colors

Votes: 7 6.3%

• Total voters

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So Kevin Demoff discussed uniforms the other day on the radio, and noted that they're listening to the fan base. They covered the Blue and Whites as throwbacks and didn't really give up too much but as always I personally find the topic fascinating. Also, I figured as we wait for today's camp (which I'll be attending weeeee) a poll would be nice:

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Blue and Yellows or the Royal Blue and a True gold, not the old dull brown gold...

Big Game

Living The Dream
Blue and Yellow for me. I watched a lot of "Greatness" in those Uni's. In fact one is going to the hall of fame this weekend #CongratsKurt

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Youngblood3.jpg

My personal Favorite Look!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
For me it's a no brainer, and if Kevin's REALLY listening to us fans then it's a lock.... 70's Blue and Yellow. And WIDEN THE DAMN HORNS!!!! :D OR.. '73 Blue, Yellow and white number outline.

<----------- THESE COLORS!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Smear of Vaseline across the shoulders set ablaze. Tackle a burning man? I think not.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
tough...I wanna see blue and white first....but I'd love the old blue and yellow....just use blue and white as a throwback jersey

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't care as long as the gold disappears COMPLETELY! No gold piping, no gold tracing, NO GOLD!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This is very simple, back to the blue & yellows and the blue & whites as throwbacks, it does not take an ivy league graduate to figure that out!

ferragamo.jpg
Roman-Gabriel.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
For me it's a no brainer, and if Kevin's REALLY listening to us fans then it's a lock.... 70's Blue and Yellow. And WIDEN THE DAMN HORNS!!!! :D OR.. '73 Blue, Yellow and white number outline.

<----------- THESE COLORS!

Well I can tell you this... Kevin definitely reads our posts here. I realize that doesn't necessarily mean that he will listen to our demands LOL, but he stays up to date with us here more than you can imagine.

We've been communicating with him quite a bit over the last 2 weeks. We may have some cool news along these lines very soon.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have always been advocate of the white horns and white blue uni's from the 60's. There is something antiseptic about the current blue and whites that seems artificial now. I like these more, but I know we will never go back to the materials that were used back then...
lB6elHn.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It's got to be blue and yellow. Not only is it a classic and unique look, but we won our Super Bowl with that uniform. To me, that means something.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The blue and yellow stand out more than any other uniform in football, In a good way.
The blue and white are sharp, but the blue and yellow shine.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm with all the stoopids ^^^^^. Blue and Yellow or a a slightly accented version of it.